Sno Kones for Theme Camps!

Major Mallet
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: PlayaWaste Raiders

Sno Kones for Theme Camps!

Post by Major Mallet » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Part of my gifting for the playa is providing sno kones to theme camps in order to support their parties, meet and greets etc. All I need is access to a genny, ice (i get 3 kones per pound of cubed ice), a clean table and one or two reliable helpers who take food safety seriously. I'll bring the commercial sno kone machine, the health permit, syrup, kones and all the equipment needed to pass a health inspection. If you have a meet and greet, party, or just want to have some random ice cold goodness let me know via a PM. I am scheduling a number of camp visits and currently have Thursday and Saturday times and dates open.

I had posted this over in the art and performance section but that thread has digressed into a "what booze can we add to shaved ice" thread. A useful and important topic, no doubt, but I think I am not going to find theme camps looking for mid-day refreshment. Moderator Gods - please forgive my dual posting. I will beg your forgiveness on the playa by groveling for an awkward amount of time and then gifting you multiple kones.
Back to Burn in 2016 or Bust!

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Sno Kones for Theme Camps!

Post by theCryptofishist » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Major Mallet wrote: Moderator Gods - please forgive my dual posting. I will beg your forgiveness on the playa by groveling for an awkward amount of time and then gifting you multiple kones.
Remember to film this for next year's Kickstarter.

(Oh shit, I've drifted his thread already...Sorry Major.)

If I didn't already camp in Terminal Village, I'd be on this offer so fast... So take it from a fish, because who else would know so much about ice?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Return to “2011 Theme Camps”