Space available in a small bar camp 4:30 and D

sunnystar

Space available in a small bar camp 4:30 and D

Post by sunnystar » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:35 am

Hey fellow burners! Greetings from Spank the Monkey Lounge! We have been a small bar theme camp on the playa since 2006 based out of Salt Lake City.

We have had a few folks who aren't able to attend this year for various reasons so we have some extra space, we could accommodate another 2-3 tents. We do have some camp "dues" so to speak to help us cover the cost of liquor and transportation of the camp from SLC of around $200 a person, we can supply you with food for the week for $50 (less if you are coming later in the week). That includes water, shower and an endless supply of alcohol :) We will be in the 4:30 and D area this year. We are open minded, mellow and just ask that you help at the bar on occasion.

PM me if it sounds like your cup of tea :)

Thanks,
Sunny
Camping on Divorce but getting hitched on the playa!
"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Emerson

skibear
Burning Since: 2002

Re: Space available in a small bar camp 4:30 and D

Post by skibear » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:04 pm

sunnystar wrote: we can supply you with food for the week for $50 (less if you are coming later in the week). That includes water, shower and an endless supply of alcohol :)
We will be in the 4:30 and D area this year.

Camping on Divorce but getting hitched on the playa!
Everything you need !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
:P
crash & burn ski lessons given

sunnystar

Post by sunnystar » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:32 pm

It's true, Food, Water, Alcohol, Shade, what else does one need on the playa ;)
"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Emerson

joeywittSF

Post by joeywittSF » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:43 am

Hey, This camp sounds perfect for me, I am happy to contribute straight away for camp dues and meal plan too, I am camping alone so i only have a small tent and minimal belongings but im really keen to throw myself into a bar camp and get involved i have done some bartending in australia and i was planning on bringing the ingredients and things required to make good mojito's to give to all.... my number is 415 678 8426. This would be great if i could camp with you guys... my camping situation fell through at the last minute and I would love to be able to camp with a cool group of people who can be my Burning man family for the week.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Joey

This Woman
Burning Since: 1995

Post by This Woman » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi Sunny,

Same thing happened to us. It has been a crazy year. But you sound close and ....I think I've been there before. So when I'm not tending my bar (3 & H) I think I'll pop on over to yours and, as we like to say, "check the competition." Sometimes we check the competition so thoroughly that they have to send out a search party.
The Liver's End ~ Where the locals go.

Return to “2011 Theme Camps”