Looking for a good cameraman

Looking for a good cameraman

Postby Ancilla » 5 years ago

Hi guys!

I'm from the Netherlands and I work for a big (well, big for Dutch standards anyways ;-)) weblog where I film partyreports. (http://www.flabber.nl/ancilla)
I would loooove to do a feature on Burning man! Unfortunately there is no budget to fly our own camera guy over. I tried filming myself last year, but without the technical know-how it was really hard for me and pretty much failed. Doh.

So; that brings me to my question; are there any good referenced camera guys out there, already attending Burning Man and interested in filming for two times a few hours?

Also, if there are any good commercial or fashion photographers attending the event, I might have a great gig for you too :-) Or, if you happen to know someone...!
For us people stuck in the wet weather of the Netherlands, shooting in the dry desert is the ultimate dreamy shooting location... :-D

I would be most grateful, for me this would be such a great opportunity and I know our viewers are dying to know more about Burning Man. Don't hesitate, send me a note!
Last edited by Ancilla on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Looking for a good cameraman

Postby AntiM » 5 years ago

Do you have permission from the BMORG for this project? You will need to check that out if you do not.

Poke me to experience my gooey insides!

Return to “2011 Art & Performance”