Sharing a Minivan Ride from Reno

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.
pietrob

Sharing a Minivan Ride from Reno

Postby pietrob » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:12 pm

We'll be renting a minivan or a car, depending on the number of replies to this post, and are looking to share the cost of the ride. See 'ya!

poeticphoto

Postby poeticphoto » Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:25 pm

Do you already have a flight booked? ....when do you plan on coming in and leaving?

Merman

Postby Merman » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:42 am

Are you still looking to split costs on a minivan to the playa? When is your flight to Reno.

I will fly in, on Saturday. If our dates and times work, I'll join your rideshare.

Merman

Nicole_Siggins

Postby Nicole_Siggins » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:29 pm

I am definetly interested! Keep me updated!
Nicole

que.f.o.

Postby que.f.o. » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:51 am

Hi there,
I'm forced to fly in Tues. the 31st. I arrive at approx. 11:00PM. Any chance that meets your timing? Happy to help with the cost one way to the playa.
Is it time to Burn yet?

Cindy from Canada

Reno ride share

Postby Cindy from Canada » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:44 pm

My friend and I will be flying into Reno Sat afternoon. We would love to ride share. Need to stop for supplies on the way in. We would also like to bringsome fun stuff for a chill space if we have the room.

Merman

Postby Merman » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:50 pm

Cindy

Sorry it's taken me a while to respond. I've been out of town and out of touch from internet access.

This sounds great. We can meet up, do some shopping, and hit the road toward Black Rock.

What time in the afternoon do you arrive in Reno?

Merman

Cindy from Canada

Postby Cindy from Canada » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:57 pm

Hey Merman,

We are flying into Reno on Sat at 11:00 a.m. We are talking Saturday Aug 28th aren't we???
Have you looked into the cost of a mini van or big car? We were thinking that a "rent a wreck" kind of idea would make sense for cost and so we don't have to worry so much about trashing it on the playa and clean up later.
When are you returning to Reno? We need to be there some time monday afternoon. We want to see the temple burn.

Cindy

Merman

Postby Merman » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:14 pm

Cindy

Earlier today I arranged a ride with one of my camp mates. Thank the gods, because my money is running thin.

Even though we wont be driving to the playa together it sounds like we may be on the same flight together. I'm picking up that flight in Denver. If you're doing the same maybe well have a change to meet and exchange a few stories.

Merman

Return to “2004 Share”