Trying to start caravan from SEA to BRC

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.
Pixie

Trying to start caravan from SEA to BRC

Postby Pixie » Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:47 pm

I'd like to get 2 to 4 other solo campers to go caravan style to BM04. For those of us who like uber independence on the playa, this adds highway/playa safety as well as just a little bit more community with a circling of tents once there. I'm planning to leave SEA on Sat 28 or Sun 29 with a one night stop. Since I took a 2nd week off, I'll probably putz longer in the desert, drive to SF, or drive wherever strikes my fancy afterwards...but I'd love a caravan getting there and camping. Anyone?

Sensei

Postby Sensei » Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:14 pm

Hey there Pixie: If you haven't checked it out yet, try BurningmanSeattle.com You should be able to hook up there. Lots of Seattle types like to do the caravan thing... Also, if you get time, try to hit one of their Mon. night get-togethers at the LL (Capital Hill Arts Center - about 3-4 block east of SSCC). You are not alone.

Pixie

Postby Pixie » Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:51 pm

Yup: since I'm starting to look early, I've just put the posts up on Tribe, on the seattleburn yahoo group, and since I'm often in the CHAC on Monday nights...well, it may come to overt solicitation. :P
Good chi
J

Return to “2004 Share”