Critical Massive

The place to discuss unofficial events, meetups, and gatherings around the world.
Jamm'in

Critical Massive

Post by Jamm'in » Wed May 02, 2007 4:59 pm

Hello, just wanted to see if anyone has bought there tickets for CM 2007. Im a true virgin and this will give me a little taste of whats to come. Anyone from the north olympic peninsula going?
Hope to meet some friendly faces there.

J
Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead

emotion_sickness
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Stag Camp in 2007

Re: Critical Massive

Post by emotion_sickness » Wed May 02, 2007 7:03 pm

Jamm'in wrote:Hello, just wanted to see if anyone has bought there tickets for CM 2007. Im a true virgin and this will give me a little taste of whats to come. Anyone from the north olympic peninsula going?
Hope to meet some friendly faces there.

J
CM...is that anything like BM? ;) j/k i know what it is! where abouts on the peninsula are you? I live in MT but I had an ex-girlfriend from Forks, that area is probably my favorite place on earth, I go camping on the coast all the time and am thinking about moving there and working at the Forks hospital once I get my RN degree. Im a virgin this year too...should be fun times!

Jamm'in

Post by Jamm'in » Mon May 07, 2007 1:29 pm

Thats funny cause I was born in Bozeman. This is probably my favorite place to live, out of the whole west side of the states, the Pacific Northwest is just amazing.....A lil damp but amazing. Yea I live just 2 hrs from Forks, in the little hippie town of Port Townsend.
Ill be a virgin at CM and BM, so it'd be nice to run into some other burgins at CM. Does anyone know about the camping....on the river? how many sites? anyone caravaning over from olympia?

Thanks again
Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Mon May 07, 2007 1:44 pm

Last year's Critical Massive was probably the wildest party I've ever been to, and it looks like we're going to do it all over again.

mdmf007
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD

Post by mdmf007 » Mon May 07, 2007 2:44 pm

Grew up in Port angeles, and 15 or so of my friends from PA, Sequim go everyyear to BM, Never done CM though.

I was in Port Townsend yesterday. Small world.
One of the Meanie Greenies (Figjam 2013)

Jamm'in

Post by Jamm'in » Mon May 07, 2007 3:42 pm

Def a small world. Well shoot, a late hello from newbie burner. Whatcha think of town...?? Man its growing fast, and I hate all the summer traffic.-hence why I go green, and carpool. Hope you had a nice visit?
Anyways, yea this years location of CM looks beautiful, green grass, trees, a river near by....I dunno never been, anyone know how big this location is? Maple Valley?? Well I hope we (the Northwest group) can have a good year and show what we can bring to BM? See you there
- Margaret Mead

epimm

CMK07 - Critical Massive 07

Post by epimm » Tue May 08, 2007 7:02 am

Here's updated 07 info. This event WILL SELL OUT this year, seeing as its only 20 minutes from Seattle...

www.ignitionnw.org

BOORAH.

Return to “Off-Playa Meetups”