Complete details haven't yet been pushed out through the Jack Rabbit Speaks or SF regional group newsletter, but I'll re-post the info from last year that's not likely to change.
***Burningman Departments will have representatives on-site to answer your questions about the Burn and to fill you in on how you can help!***
Whether you are a Burning Man veteran, or are a virgin burner "BURGIN" who wants to meet burners and learn more about the event, this picnic is for YOU!
This here is a Potluck BBQ...
Bring something for the grill, or a dish to share, or drinks to share. It's self-reliant, Burner do-ocracy, gift economy-style! After all, we're out to ed-ju-ma-cate them virgins on how we do it in Black Rock City.
PARTICIPATION PICNIC SURVIVAL GUIDE...
"You must bring everything with you to survive the pic-i-nic"
- At least one 12 oz beverage per adult, per hour.
- Enough grillable food for you and your group.
- Layered clothing that preferably sparkles.
- A good folding camp chair or picnic blanket.
- 'Leave No Trace' garbage bags.
- Reusable cup.
- Common sense, an open mind, and a positive, playful attitude.
- Coleslaw/Frito Pie/Potato Salad/Baked Beans/Ambrosia.
- Goggles and face masks in case of dust storms or bear attack.
- Burgins! Noobies! More Burgins!
Such as charcoal, plates, utensils, and condiments. You know, the basics...
Enjoy a (hopefully) sunny afternoon in the park with music, games, activities and Burners like you!