Sacramento Valley Burners Gathering

The place to discuss unofficial events, meetups, and gatherings around the world.
MusicVixen

Sacramento Valley Burners Gathering

Post by MusicVixen » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:09 pm

ATTENTION SACRAMENTO VALLEY BURNERS!!!

Friday, October 1st will be our first "official" gathering since we all left the playa. We were able to get the patio area again!! Can't wait to see you all there!!!

Here's the info:

Friday, October 1, 2004 @ 8PM
Pyramid Alehouse, Brewery & Restaurant
1029 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 498-9800

DIRECTIONS:
From the North or Sacramento Metro Airport:
Take I-5 South towards Sacramento. Take the Downtown/J Street exit and continue straight on J street. Make a right on 12th and travel 2 blocks to L where you'll make another right. At 10th street make another right. There is a parking garage at 10th and L. The Alehouse is located at 1029 K Street.
From the West/Bay Area:
Take I-80 East to North I-5. Take the Downtown/J Street exit and continue straight on J street. Make a right on 12th and travel 2 blocks to L where you'll make another right. At 10th street make another right. There is a parking garage at 10th and L. The Alehouse is located at 1029 K Street.

From the South:
Take I-5 North. Take the Downtown/J Street exit and continue straight on J street. Make a right on 12th and travel 2 blocks to L where you'll make another right. At 10th street make another right. There is a parking garage at 10th and L. The Alehouse is located at 1029 K Street.
[color=indigo]MusicVixen[/color]

Return to “Off-Playa Meetups”