Post-burn in Reno?

The place to discuss unofficial events, meetups, and gatherings around the world.
DancesWithElves
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Distrikt

Post-burn in Reno?

Post by DancesWithElves » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Hello all -
This will be our first burn since moving to Reno (we've lived and gone to BRC from many places), and inquiring minds want to know: are there any things that go on like pool parties, events anywhere, anything that we should keep an eye out for when people return to Reno or pass through? That's assuming we're still able to do anything at all!

Thanks for any helpful info or fun tips!
-DWE
She who must be obeyed

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: Post-burn in Reno?

Post by lucky420 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:24 am

Hi there!

The GSR usually has a party going on at the pool as does the Sands. I think the GSR usually has someone headlining too or at least they have in the past. I think Decom is earlier in October this year and heard it will be at Art tech (a maker space in the 89503).
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: Post-burn in Reno?

Post by lucky420 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:25 am

lucky420 wrote:Hi there!

The GSR usually has a party going on at the pool as does the Sands. I think the GSR usually has someone headlining too or at least they have in the past. I think Decom is earlier in October this year and heard it will be at Art tech (a maker space in the 89503).
. Not sure if the Morris has anything happening but most likely the bar will at least be open
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Return to “Off-Playa Meetups”