Decompression in San Francisco

The place to discuss unofficial events, meetups, and gatherings around the world.
hanjones
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Sonnendeck

Decompression in San Francisco

Post by hanjones » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:59 pm

Hey burners! What a great burn! Our first burn! My favorite - the Playa on Tuesday in the dust storm!! Loved our chaos we're all created together! You are nuts!
Me and my two Friends from Berlin just arrived in San Francisco this morning. We re feeling a bit lost and we re looking for a (preferred 'private') decompression party/chillout somewhere around SF. I've heard from two bigger ones on Friday and Saturday..
We would love to be a part of it and contribute in a Berlin Burners way for at least Dj, music, light, cooking...
Best
Eugen

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Decompression in San Francisco

Post by Ratty » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:18 am

Hi Hans, I suggest you go out and find the big public parties and get to know some people. Then they might invite you back to their home.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

torrey.smith
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Sextant

Re: Decompression in San Francisco

Post by torrey.smith » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:50 am

East Bay Burners is hosting a free social tonight at Classic Cars West in Oakland.

I might go out dancing after that. There's an Electro Swing & Funk Dance event in SF that looks fun and a lot of my favorite people are attending.
Sarge

Return to “Off-Playa Meetups”