Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.
- Posts: 1589
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:26 am
- Burning Since: 2007
- Camp Name: BRC Guardian Landing pad
- Location: Still stalking BDV
Will this tarp work for a monkey hut? or should I get the big box home improvment store tarp for twice the price? How about the color, all white, or white/sivler, or silver/brown?
What other people think about you is none of your business.
- Posts: 9853
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
- Location: apache junction az.
I wonder if light can shine through it?
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"
"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"
Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
- Posts: 3248
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:55 pm
- Burning Since: 2001
- Location: Gold Country, CA
- Posts: 2488
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
- Posts: 15457
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
- Location: Î¦Î¬Ï
White is great, if it blocks light.
Return to “Building Camps & Villages”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Luigi, sfcane and 13 guests