Hammer or post driver for rebar

Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.
Burning Since: 2018

Re: Hammer or post driver for rebar

Postby BBadger » 2 years ago

Drawingablank wrote:Hi,

If you don't mind my asking, what did you use for a cover on the Monkey Hut greenhouse?

Since I fly out to the burn these days, my original monkey hut is just sitting in the garage and I sure could use a greenhouse.

This might be an interesting read for that subject.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Postby Drawingablank » 2 years ago

unjonharley wrote:For the monkey hut green house cover.. I used opaque plastic.. Got it from the paint dept. Home Depot.. put it over and rolled the bottom up on a 1 x 2 board.. The sun breaks this stuff down pretty fast.. It will only last part of the year..

Thanks, I was hoping you had a better way since that is my experience with that plastic too. Will keep you posted if I find something that works better.

BBadger wrote:

This might be an interesting read for that subject.

Definitely an interesting read. Now to see if I can find something to fit a low budge that's durable, and light diffusing.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide

Postby FIGJAM » 2 years ago

"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

Return to “Building Camps & Villages”