Adding Theme Camp Lead

Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.
Lonesomebri
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: CAMP THREAT

Adding Theme Camp Lead

Post by Lonesomebri » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:51 pm

I want to add a camp lead to my theme camp, to handle participation forms, placement contact, etc. Anyone know if I can do that officially now with the org, before next years round begins? I looked around but couldn't find my answer. I am the only lead now and I wanted contingency in place in case I'm not around to respond to theme camp requirements next year. Thanks.
Lost Dog - Snowball.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Camp THREAT: Dominating the porta potties 3 years running.
"If this is the best of all possible worlds, what are the others?"
- Voltaire, Candide

motskyroonmatick
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: B.R.C. Welding&Repair

Re: Adding Theme Camp Lead

Post by motskyroonmatick » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:42 pm

This is how I would approach that....Email placement and inform them that you are adding a co-lead. Give them the pertinent information such as real name, burner name and email address. CC your new co-lead on the email to placement. Describe there in that you want your co-lead to have the same authority as you or to have authority only in your absence or whatever mix is appropriate for your camp. I believe the only things of priority in the near future is feedback to placement and then having things sorted out for DGS early next year. Having the right person receive the DGS invites is really important.
Black Rock City Welding & Repair. The Night Time Warming Station. iGNiTE! Bar.

Card Carrying Member BRCCP.

When you pass the 4th "bridge out!" sign; the flaming death is all yours.-Knowmad-

Return to “Building Camps & Villages”