The Coolest BM Flashlight Ever!

A place to discuss all things involving power and technology (including cameras). Generator tips, alternative energy, lighting your camp/bike/art/self, sound systems and more.
lizwiz

The Coolest BM Flashlight Ever!

Post by lizwiz » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:03 pm

http://techass.com/el/raven2/raven2.php

It is on sale right now and there is free shipping. My first year at BM, I tied a string through it and wore it around my neck so that I would never be without it. I really loved my first raven2. I loved the way the colors danced in the playa dust.

Liz :D
Smiles!

Ask me about Camp Israel!

buzcut

Post by buzcut » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:09 pm

Oh Yeah, I have one of these they are way cool lights bright as all get out.
price was right too FREE DOLLARS ( I knew the owner)

'stine

Post by 'stine » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:09 pm

speaking of flashlights, I got a Night Star flashlight which is really a shake light - shake for 90 seconds and you get 20 minutes of strong light. Now I will never have to buy (or haul into the playa or throw away) batteries. This will be good for the playa but also for keeping in the car/house for those important but infrequent needs when having dead batteries can be a big problem.

BTW, you can get Hummer shake lights but they only provide about 5 minutes of light per shaking.

DVD Burner
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: White Trash Camp

Post by DVD Burner » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:11 pm

'stine wrote:speaking of flashlights, I got a Night Star flashlight which is really a shake light - shake for 90 seconds and you get 20 minutes of strong light. Now I will never have to buy (or haul into the playa or throw away) batteries. This will be good for the playa but also for keeping in the car/house for those important but infrequent needs when having dead batteries can be a big problem.

BTW, you can get Hummer shake lights but they only provide about 5 minutes of light per shaking.

Cites? That sounds more like it to me.

is "Night Star flashlight " the name of the flashlight?
https://www.facebook.com/NeXTCODER

DVD Burner
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: White Trash Camp

Post by DVD Burner » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:17 pm

https://www.facebook.com/NeXTCODER

'stine

Post by 'stine » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:10 pm

the cheapest I found on-line retail was $39.95 plus shipping. However, dare I say, I found someone selling on on eBay and I won the bid at $23 plus shipping.

'stine

Post by 'stine » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:12 pm

DangerMouse
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Bacon Lube - The 8th Food Group

Post by DangerMouse » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:47 pm

Hrm, I'd think my Arc would be very good.

The Arc AAA will run for ~ 5 hours on a AAA battery, uses an LED bulb, and is actually manufactured in the states.

The Arc LS series is significantly brighter (more expensive) and will run for about 30 minutes at full brightness. Once again LED bulb, and damn near indestructable.

redflame44

hey thanks!!

Post by redflame44 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:38 pm

thanks for the info on the flashlight.. you can never have enough flashlights or was the lighters or booze.. whichever!!

thanks again.. and i'll see everyone on the playa!!

Return to “Power & Electronics”