Black Rock City Motorcycle Club vests and patches

What to wear? What not to wear? Come here to find and how to make anything you'd wear on your body - from goggles and playawear to bodypainting and adornments.
Eddie

Black Rock City Motorcycle Club vests and patches

Post by Eddie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Hey, I recall seeing a couple of vests with a patch displaying the Black Rock City motorcycle club. I saw a couple of people wearing them. Or I may be high and just thought I saw it.

If it exists I'd love to pick one up, if not, anyone willing to cobble up a design who is familiar with photoshop and I can bring it to a local place to print up?

StevenGoodman

Re: Black Rock City Motorcycle Club vests and patches

Post by StevenGoodman » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Playa Waste Raiders has "motorcycle club" patches, but they don't say MC. They say BRC instead. They look like MC patches, but we didn't want to claim we were a MC!

Martini Steve
Playawaste Raiders and Megaton Bar and Grill

Patsh

Re: Black Rock City Motorcycle Club vests and patches

Post by Patsh » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:06 pm

StevenGoodman wrote:Playa Waste Raiders has "motorcycle club" patches, but they don't say MC. They say BRC instead. They look like MC patches, but we didn't want to claim we were a MC!

Martini Steve
I'll be needing one patch for my vest! I'd love to have a BRC patch to wear on all the benefit runs we do... it would be a great conversation subject, with all those macho riders. They all wonder why I'm always smiling..... 8)
formerly, Triken

keep on triken' Mamma!
Triken' ma blues away....

Theatre is Life
Cinema is Art
Television is Furniture

Return to “Clothing & Playawear”