Seeking makeup artist for our wedding!

What to wear? What not to wear? Come here to find and how to make anything you'd wear on your body - from goggles and playawear to bodypainting and adornments.
heartspace
Burning Since: 2014

Seeking makeup artist for our wedding!

Postby heartspace » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:38 am

Hello beautiful burners!

My name is Jenny, and my sweet love, Chris, and I will be wed at the burn this year, YAAAYYY!!!!

Our date is Thursday, September 1st @ sunset, location to be discovered.

My outfit theme is sunset colours, (predominantly purple, but also deep blues/blacks into pinks, peaches, orange and perhaps yellow). And also, monarch butterflies, (mainly orange, but also some beautiful sunsetty jewel tones!)

For makeup, I love tribal...masks, lines and dots. I also am into ombre, sparkly, colourful, geometric...i like a few things... I would like to look striking, yet soft...bold, but pretty. I have a pinterest board with all sorts of inspiration photos:
https://www.pinterest.com/jennytotheem/makeup/ (ignore when it starts getting really disney/halloweeny type stuff)

I would purchase any necessary products and would love any creative input. We will have a reception afterwards at our camp with food, drinks, and dancing!

I am open to doing this makeup/painting myself, or with friends, but would just love to have an experienced artist really make something on my face!

Putting it out there if anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be! Thanks so much!

Jenny
:mrgreen: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

heartspace
Burning Since: 2014

Re: Seeking makeup artist for our wedding!

Postby heartspace » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am

Oh I should've mentioned, we have an airbrush machine that I could buy some colours for!
:mrgreen: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

meibelline
Burning Since: 2016

Re: Seeking makeup artist for our wedding!

Postby meibelline » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:31 am

Shut. Up. I think this is such a cute idea! I don't really have clients anymore since I'm too busy at work but I'm MAC trained. The brunette girl you captioned as "I want to do this!" with the nude lips is by far my fave. If you want, you and I can talk more about which looks you like from your lookbook and I can film doing a couple looks on my friend to see if you lik 'em!?

Let me know if I can help in any way, even if it's just recommending fancy fun eyelashes and where to get them. :)

Return to “Clothing & Playawear”