Help identifying this fabulous light

What to wear? What not to wear? Come here to find and how to make anything you'd wear on your body - from goggles and playawear to bodypainting and adornments.
lalaland
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Rootpile - Home of Black Rock Bluegrass

Help identifying this fabulous light

Post by lalaland » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:37 pm

I hate to do this, but my Google-fu has reached its limitations, and I cannot figure out where this came from! This light (was it a button? a pin? a necklace?) was purchased somewhere in the San Fernando Valley prior to the burn 5 or so years ago. In typical burner fashion, the location cannot be recalled.

We have reverse image searched, climbed into led button light questing so far we almost didn't find our way home, and are left with the only resource untapped...the community.

Has anyone ever seen a button/pin like this? It may have been a necklace (it's been modified to attach to the Camelback)...It cycles through colors, but in a calm way as opposed to seizure-inducing flashing...

Any help would be appreciated.
IMAG0142.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad." "How do you know I’m mad?" "You must be, or you wouldn’t have come here.”

cruizer
Burning Since: 2012

Re: Help identifying this fabulous light

Post by cruizer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:00 am

Sorry, coming up empty too.

MrWiggels
Burning Since: 2005

Re: Help identifying this fabulous light

Post by MrWiggels » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:36 am

This is the best I could do, This is the #1 company in San Fernando Valley that started way back in 2001 if it did not come from them they probably can help you with more info! Good luck, and please enjoy the burn for me sadly this year I cant make it :cry: But its ok I was there last year and will be back again!

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com
Thanks, your friend WIGGELS

Return to “Clothing & Playawear”