Looking for a bodypaint artist (for my BM wedding)

What to wear? What not to wear? Come here to find and how to make anything you'd wear on your body - from goggles and playawear to bodypainting and adornments.
Burning Since: 2014

Looking for a bodypaint artist (for my BM wedding)

Postby WoW » Fri May 05, 2017 6:06 am

Hi fellow burners!

This year I will get married at BM! :D Im really excited since we get more then 40 people (friends and family) to fly with us from the Netherlands to Nevada.. Its going to be awesome!

Now Im looking for a really good bodypaint artist that would like to paint me for the big day (Wednesday 30th Aug). Does anyone know somebody that could and wants to do this?

Part two of this plan is that I want to arrive in a bunny suit and as a sort of magic trick pull something (me body painted) out of a bunny in stead of the other way around :)

Thanks a million for any kind of help!!

Dusty hugs!!

Burning Since: 2000

Re: Looking for a bodypaint artist (for my BM wedding)

Postby misslotus78 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:47 am

Does anyone know if Black Rock Airbrush, will be returning this year? I had a blast with them on the night of the burn. They taught me how to use their airbrush machine and I painted bodies in an assembly line while they kicked back and finally got to rest.
They do lovely work. If you are still at a loss, I will probably bring my liquid latex body paints:)

Burning Since: 2017

Re: Looking for a bodypaint artist (for my BM wedding)

Postby sherge_devu » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:50 pm

hi, maybe the body painting theme camp of this thread can help you out :)

Return to “Clothing & Playawear”