I work in alaska and try to go to burning man ( been two times in past three years).
Well you know in alaska to do layers right? Same on playa just less loose layers for dehydration and heat stroke protection The weather on playa is warm and dry. I have not seen over 95f . I actually wear carhart bib coveralls on playa.
1. Shade for your tent Think Bedouin tent which is a tent within a tent within in a tent with air circulating between the tent layers.
2. Tent entrance facing towards the man . wind is prevalently from the southwest. don't want the dust blowing right into your tent.
3. go to bed late 0400 wake up around noon and then hydrate and nap some more.
4. If you go out during the day wear a big hat (shade structure for you ) and hydrate.
5. Bring your dust gear with you (goggles,mask, desert scarf,)
Heed what everyone else is saying here.
I think there is a anchorage group that comes down (Spenard Bar) You with them?