Better way

Swamp Coolers, Cooler Management, Dry Ice, Misting Systems, and just plain how to beat the heat.
GreyCoyote
Burning Since: 2000

Re: Better way

Post by GreyCoyote » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Just a big hug and major props to Mozy.

You, Sir, are an asshole and a fucko of the First Order.... but damn...you are MY kind of asshole and fucko!

So, *respect*! And of course a standing offer for a beer (and more) at Fish Outta Water Camp! (We can mess with Unjon together. Hehehe)
"To sum up my compassion level, I think we should feed the unwanted animals to the homeless. Or visa versa. Too much attention and money is spent on both."
(A Beautiful Mind)

Mozy F Bonz
Burning Since: 1999

Post by Mozy F Bonz » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:31 pm

Smiles thanks
Sorry they left the door unlocked and the keys on the table here. That's why you see all of the ads. I would not probably be in here otherwise. You guys can do what ever you want with the thread the Keystone cops will probably delete or move it when they get back.
Smiles~ Have a nice day.
~

Mozy F Bonz

Post by Mozy F Bonz » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:44 pm

Because there are people I know out in the desert right now that will probably read this later.

Just to confirm the mutant vehicle and the new bar builds are real. I own a rental company I have it on pause currently while I'm taking care of dad. What I'm designing is more for use for that rental company extremely temporary Quick to set up quick to tear down . The ice bin's and ice water tank has other uses other than just cooling the inside of the mutant vehicle. It's part of a larger night club rental.

When ever this ride is over with dad.......

Out in the desert Look for the carved faces around the front of a bar blowing cool air up your skirt....

Pokes ug in the eye...
~

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Mozy F Bonz wrote:...
Out in the desert Look for the carved faces around the front of a bar blowing cool air up your skirt....
Looks like I've got some choices to make.
BM-edition-utili-kilt.gif
BM-edition-got-skills.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Mozy F Bonz

Post by Mozy F Bonz » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:03 pm

Oh Lord I hope pictures don't start showing up when people would get back.... i'm fucked.
~

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:45 pm

GreyCoyote wrote:This is a technology I plan to mess with for next year: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icyball
Thats about as Burnery as you can get.
Icy Ball at 1:28
says didn't work - blew up
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:18 am

... or is that a plus?

GreyCoyote
Burning Since: 2000

Post by GreyCoyote » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:02 am

He's going it wrong.
Safety third...
"To sum up my compassion level, I think we should feed the unwanted animals to the homeless. Or visa versa. Too much attention and money is spent on both."
(A Beautiful Mind)

Mozy F Bonz

Post by Mozy F Bonz » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:07 pm

Last post have a good burn.
Smiles don't worry no link just a pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~

Traveller in Time
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Neon Light Alley (should be: Camp Envy)

Post by Traveller in Time » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Have a good burn.
I have spend some time on the faster boards.
Must admire your "typing" skills :D
Dreaming a temporary world improving the default world

Not expressing yourself but embracing all other expressions is The Challenge

...I can make anything I can imagine . . . I just can't make _some_ things happen

Have some Free will

Mozy F Bonz

Post by Mozy F Bonz » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Laughs yea right just a fledgling in the World of wordsmiths. I just wish Siri understood me..... And me the patients to proofread first. You need to try to go the burn sometime. For now Enjoy YOUR burn.
~

Return to “Keeping Cool”