9:00 Neighborhood camps for 2012

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.
KiteSurfSnow
Burning Since: 2012

Re: 9:00 Neighborhood camps for 2012

Postby KiteSurfSnow » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:09 pm

flower_2011 wrote:Howdy Neighbors!!

Camp JaXXXson JunXXXion got placed at 8:45 & Foxglove!

Our plan is to host “The JaXXXon JunXXXion Jungle” – where our camp and dome will be transformed into a jungle. We will offer burners a delicious juice that is an all-natural wellness / aphrodisiac (non-alcoholic) drink. We'll have a DJ spinning tribal beats and house music. Our camp is a mix of veterans and virgins but we're all new to creating a camp as such we want to learn from the burn / Playa as well as give back to it.

Oh I found you here!!!
Dear Camp Jaxxxson Junxxxion Jungle!!! I met some of you lovely people at Distrikt, you invited me for your party and I never made it! :( But I wanted to hang out with you so bad, so sorry I missed you and the opportunity to party together at your camp! I hope I can see you next year! same place? :) Btw , my name is Gypsy, I was one of the hula girls at Distrikt! I hope I can find and reconnect with you guys :) Best vibes!!! xo

flower_2011

Postby flower_2011 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 am

Oh hellllllo Gypsy! So glad you found us!! :) You can bet on seeing us next year, same place :) So happy to make an off playa connection! Yay!! Where do you live? Most of us are based out of Vegas - you can always come visit and party with us here. We host events all year round :D :D

KiteSurfSnow
Burning Since: 2012

Postby KiteSurfSnow » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:27 pm

flower_2011 wrote:Oh hellllllo Gypsy! So glad you found us!! :) You can bet on seeing us next year, same place :) So happy to make an off playa connection! Yay!! Where do you live? Most of us are based out of Vegas - you can always come visit and party with us here. We host events all year round :D :D

HI Jess Flower!!! :)

Sorry for the late response, I couldn't find my password for eplaya...:)...
anyways, yes, I am glad I have found you guys in the default world too!!! and I think I met you Jess, not sure what day it was...but were you wearing long white socks with red stripes? anyways...it would be great to meet you again you guys were so lovely. I live in NZ now, but I travel all the time (that's why I am Gypsy ;)). Cool!! when do you have your next events? We are going to be in LA in November and Florida after that. Maybe we can fly via Vegas and party with you ! let me know ;) YAY!!

Gypsy/Vikki

JasonRain
Burning Since: 1987

Postby JasonRain » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 am

The Green Hour is in the 9-Hood and will be serving cold root beer all da
I am JasonRain.I like play games

Return to “2012 Theme Camps”