Anyone need vehicle pass

Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and getting to/from the event - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues.
Post Reply
Safsid
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:43 am
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Lands beyond

Anyone need vehicle pass

Post by Safsid » Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:56 am

Hey Burners

I have a vehicle pass that I no longer need as am taking burner express.

Selling at face value if anyone requires

Thanks
Saf

AJ Frere
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2026 9:31 am
Burning Since: 2026

Re: Anyone need vehicle pass

Post by AJ Frere » Fri Aug 21, 2026 9:34 am

Hi. I need a vehicle pass. Do you still have one available?

Safsid
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:43 am
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Lands beyond

Re: Anyone need vehicle pass

Post by Safsid » Thu Aug 27, 2026 12:16 pm

So sorry I have just seen your email.

Yes I still have if you require.

Pls let me know.

Safsid
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:43 am
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Lands beyond

Re: Anyone need vehicle pass

Post by Safsid » Thu Aug 27, 2026 3:14 pm

Safsid wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 27, 2026 12:16 pm
So sorry I have just seen your email.

Yes I still have if you require.

Pls let me know.

as-burn
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2026 12:17 pm
Burning Since: 2026

Re: Anyone need vehicle pass

Post by as-burn » Sat Aug 29, 2026 12:18 pm

Do you still have the vehicle pass - I need one.

Post Reply

Return to “Bikes & Transportation”