storage in reno????

Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and getting to/from the event - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues.
Sham

Post by Sham » Mon May 25, 2009 1:54 pm

ygmir wrote:
SilverOrange wrote:
ibdave wrote:

I hope I'm the lucky one to bump it to the next page...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nope. Maybe me?
*rolls the dice*
If I'm living right, it will be me!! :D

SilverOrange

Post by SilverOrange » Mon May 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Shambala wrote:
ygmir wrote:
SilverOrange wrote: Nope. Maybe me?
*rolls the dice*
WINNER!!!

mdmf007
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD

Post by mdmf007 » Mon May 25, 2009 6:26 pm

ygmir wrote:
SilverOrange wrote:
ibdave wrote:

I hope I'm the lucky one to bump it to the next page...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nope. Maybe me?
*rolls the dice*
Maybe me? I fear that the server will crash when the quotes column is only one character wide?

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Mon May 25, 2009 6:30 pm

mdmf007 wrote:
ygmir wrote:
*rolls the dice*
Maybe me? I fear that the server will crash when the quotes column is only one character wide?
I think you missed a couple above..........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Mon May 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Wow. Anyone else getting a little giddy from all those boobies?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Mon May 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Shambala wrote:
ygmir wrote:
*rolls the dice*
boobies? where?........

Fishy, you missed the pattern.........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Mon May 25, 2009 9:51 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:Wow. Anyone else getting a little giddy from all those boobies?
I know I sure am.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.

Sham

Post by Sham » Tue May 26, 2009 3:29 am

ygmir wrote:
Shambala wrote:
ygmir wrote: *rolls the dice*
boobies? where?........

How long will it take until the server gets sucked into the vortex of the black hole we are creating?

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Tue May 26, 2009 6:29 am

Shambala wrote:
ygmir wrote:
Shambala wrote: If I'm living right, it will be me!! :D
boobies? where?........

How long will it take until the server gets sucked into the vortex of the black hole we are creating?
only one way to find out.............."onward into the unknown"......
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Toolmaker

Post by Toolmaker » Tue May 26, 2009 7:02 am

ygmir wrote:
Shambala wrote:
ygmir wrote: boobies? where?........

huh?
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.

Bounce530
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: BRC Guardian Landing pad

Post by Bounce530 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Toolmaker wrote:
ygmir wrote:
Shambala wrote: How long will it take until the server gets sucked into the vortex of the black hole we are creating?
huh?
Kinda looks like that 80's video game that had the little triangle spinning around in space, and you had to shoot the meteors...shit I can't remember the name of it. I do remember that it used a roller ball for the controler, anyway thats what is topic is starting to remind me of.
What other people think about you is none of your business.

SilverOrange

Post by SilverOrange » Tue May 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Asteroids?

Bounce530

Post by Bounce530 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Bounce530 wrote:
Toolmaker wrote:
ygmir wrote: only one way to find out.............."onward into the unknown"......
huh?
Kinda looks like that 80's video game that had the little triangle spinning around in space, and you had to shoot the meteors...shit I can't remember the name of it. I do remember that it used a roller ball for the controler, anyway thats what is topic is starting to remind me of.
That was what I discribed, but no, not what I was thinking of....Google is my friend, it's called Tempest.
Also, you broke the chain!!!!

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Tue May 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Bounce530 wrote:
Bounce530 wrote:
Toolmaker wrote: huh?
That was what I discribed, but no, not what I was thinking of....Google is my friend, it's called Tempest.
also, Tempest was played with a spinning knob, not a roller ball. the knob was very unique to the game it was on. I had it in my garage before I moved here.
Awesomely difficult game to play.........
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.

Toolmaker

Post by Toolmaker » Tue May 26, 2009 1:33 pm

oneeyeddick wrote:
Bounce530 wrote:
Bounce530 wrote: Kinda looks like that 80's video game that had the little triangle spinning around in space, and you had to shoot the meteors...shit I can't remember the name of it. I do remember that it used a roller ball for the controler, anyway thats what is topic is starting to remind me of.
also, Tempest was played with a spinning knob, not a roller ball. the knob was very unique to the game it was on. I had it in my garage before I moved here.
Tempest was awesome.. there are a few that a very similar with slightly upgraded gfx out there but I can't think of the titles.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.

Sham

Post by Sham » Wed May 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Toolmaker wrote:
oneeyeddick wrote:
Bounce530 wrote: That was what I discribed, but no, not what I was thinking of....Google is my friend, it's called Tempest.
Tempest was awesome.. there are a few that a very similar with slightly upgraded gfx out there but I can't think of the titles.
Today was possibly the worst day of my life (I will not bore or share this insane day), but I only hope that I have the luck to make this the first post on the new page! Maybe my luck will change right now!

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Wed May 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Shambala wrote:
Toolmaker wrote:
oneeyeddick wrote: also, Tempest was played with a spinning knob, not a roller ball. the knob was very unique to the game it was on. I had it in my garage before I moved here.
Today was possibly the worst day of my life (I will not bore or share this insane day), but I only hope that I have the luck to make this the first post on the new page! Maybe my luck will change right now!
if my post makes it, you can call it yours , if that helps..........sorry for your luck........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Wed May 27, 2009 7:03 pm

ygmir wrote:
Shambala wrote:
Toolmaker wrote: Tempest was awesome.. there are a few that a very similar with slightly upgraded gfx out there but I can't think of the titles.
if my post makes it, you can call it yours , if that helps..........sorry for your luck........
This thread is starting to take as long as "The Bar" to load up, I wonder if that will change when the page turns ?

SilverOrange

Post by SilverOrange » Wed May 27, 2009 7:22 pm

oneeyeddick wrote:
ygmir wrote:
Shambala wrote: Today was possibly the worst day of my life (I will not bore or share this insane day), but I only hope that I have the luck to make this the first post on the new page! Maybe my luck will change right now!
This thread is starting to take as long as "The Bar" to load up, I wonder if that will change when the page turns ?
Ha! The exact words that just ran through my head. EXACT. Maybe it will destroy us before we can destroy it.

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Wed May 27, 2009 7:55 pm

SilverOrange wrote:
oneeyeddick wrote:
ygmir wrote: if my post makes it, you can call it yours , if that helps..........sorry for your luck........
Ha! The exact words that just ran through my head. EXACT. Maybe it will destroy us before we can destroy it.
If you haven't noticed already, the responses have already started dissolving into the black hole in the middle of the curve, never to be seen again.

Bounce530

Post by Bounce530 » Thu May 28, 2009 7:56 am

oneeyeddick wrote:
SilverOrange wrote:
oneeyeddick wrote: This thread is starting to take as long as "The Bar" to load up, I wonder if that will change when the page turns ?
If you haven't noticed already, the responses have already started dissolving into the black hole in the middle of the curve, never to be seen again.
New day, new page.

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Thu May 28, 2009 8:19 am

Bounce530 wrote:
oneeyeddick wrote:
SilverOrange wrote: Ha! The exact words that just ran through my head. EXACT. Maybe it will destroy us before we can destroy it.
New day, new page.
not quite yet......but, as pointed out, the early posts are getting sucked into the black hole.........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Sham

Post by Sham » Thu May 28, 2009 8:30 am

ygmir wrote:
Bounce530 wrote:
oneeyeddick wrote: If you haven't noticed already, the responses have already started dissolving into the black hole in the middle of the curve, never to be seen again.
New day, new page.
not quite yet......but, as pointed out, the early posts are getting sucked into the black hole.........
Oh for the love of all that is holy, let me be the first post on the new page. I need it and I deserve it.
Roll the dice and hit submit----NOW!

ibdave
Burning Since: 1998

Post by ibdave » Thu May 28, 2009 9:26 am

Shambala wrote:
ygmir wrote:
Bounce530 wrote: New day, new page.
Oh for the love of all that is holy, let me be the first post on the new page. I need it and I deserve it.

Me Me Me Me Me Me Me???????

home sick and need a pick-me-up..

8) 8) 8)
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 am

ibdave wrote:
Shambala wrote:
ygmir wrote: not quite yet......but, as pointed out, the early posts are getting sucked into the black hole.........

8) 8) 8)
Five more posts.

And if you think I'm going to make a joke about men insisting something is over when it's not even close, you're wrong.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.

Sham

Post by Sham » Thu May 28, 2009 10:31 am

theCryptofishist wrote:
ibdave wrote:
Shambala wrote: Oh for the love of all that is holy, let me be the first post on the new page. I need it and I deserve it.

8) 8) 8)
Five more posts.

And if you think I'm going to make a joke about men insisting something is over when it's not even close, you're wrong.
Fishy, if I'm understanding you correctly, it's not the length of the post, but the quantity of them? Guys just do understand this stuff! I have been doing it all wrong for a long time. Thank you for setting me straight! :D

ibdave
Burning Since: 1998

Post by ibdave » Thu May 28, 2009 11:08 am

Shambala wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
ibdave wrote:

8) 8) 8)
Five more posts.

Fishy, if I'm understanding you correctly, it's not the length of the post, but the quantity of them? Guys just do understand this stuff! I have been doing it all wrong for a long time. Thank you for setting me straight! :D
Are you saying SIZE doesn't matter??

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu May 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Oh great, now the right third of my screen isn't accepting that thread. YOu should see how narrow that makes the fucker.
The Lady with a Lamprey

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm

ibdave wrote:
Shambala wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote: Five more posts.

Are you saying SIZE doesn't matter??

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Whoops, forgot to do this.
here we go again.
Oh great, now the right third of my screen isn't accepting that thread. YOu should see how narrow that makes the fucker.
The Lady with a Lamprey

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu May 28, 2009 6:49 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:Oh great, now the right third of my screen isn't accepting that thread. YOu should see how narrow that makes the fucker.
Wow, now the post I'm quoting and the post just under it are showing up only on the right side, with the previous posts on the left...
The Lady with a Lamprey

Return to “Bikes & Transportation”