- When you arrive at your pick up location please look for Burner Express staff in bright orange BXB t-shirts.
- Check in staff will be available 1 hour prior to the first scheduled departure (9am in SF and 10am in Reno).
- If you do not already have your Burning Man ticket in hand, please check in with BXB Will Call staff at your point of departure to obtain your event ticket ASAP.
- Once you have your ticket in hand, check in with the bus staff for your assigned departure. You will need a government issued photo ID to pick up you BM ticket and to check in for the Burner Express.
- BXB staff will check you in, assist you with loading your luggage, verify its size and quantity, and direct you to your appropriate bus.
- Please do not board the bus or load your luggage without direction from BXB staff.
- Please keep your Burning Man ticket with you and DO NOT put it in your checked luggage.
- You will NOT have access to your checked luggage until you are inside Black Rock City.
- Once you have checked in, do not wander from the loading zone, as buses will leave once filled.
- If you are scheduled for a later departure, you may be allowed to depart on an earlier trip on a space available basis. Similarly, if you experience a delay BXB staff will do their best to get you on a later departure on a space available basis.
- If for any reason you miss your bus into Blac k Rock City or chose not to ride the bus in and you are picking up your Burning Man ticket at Will Call, you must notify Burning Man ticketing staff by emailing email@example.com otherwise you will experience difficulties at the gate as your BM ticket will be with your reserved bus.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest