Burner Express Air, SWAP ticket time

Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and getting to/from the event - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues.
The Inner Ear
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Cyberia

Burner Express Air, SWAP ticket time

Post by The Inner Ear » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:25 am

I am looking to swap a Burner Express Air (BRC > Reno) ticket which I have for Mon 03.09 AM for someone's ticket on Sun 02.09 morning. Can add extra luggage for you as an deal-sweeter. Please help!

Susan
info@theinnerearevents.com

Rice
Burning Since: 2007

Re: Burner Express Air, SWAP ticket time

Post by Rice » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:40 am

The Inner Ear wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:25 am
I am looking to swap a Burner Express Air (BRC > Reno) ticket which I have for Mon 03.09 AM for someone's ticket on Sun 02.09 morning. Can add extra luggage for you as an deal-sweeter. Please help!

Susan
info@theinnerearevents.com
Burner Express tickets are linked to the name used at purchase. They cannot be used by anyone else.
Q: What documentation am I required to present on check-in?

A: Short Answer:

Valid Identification
Burning Man ticket or order confirmation
WAP if arriving before August 25 (no WAP needed on 8/25)
Long Answer:

All passengers are required to present valid, legal, unexpired, government-issued photo identification. For US citizens, that usually means either a passport or a driver’s license. For non-US citizens, that usually means a passport. Due to TSA restrictions, you cannot travel without valid ID. Be sure that you don’t lose your ID on the playa!
Passengers traveling to Burning Man need to produce a valid Burning Man ticket, entry credential, or order confirmation for a will-call ticket. Travel is not allowed without a valid ticket. Because of the volume of travel, it’s not possible to permit travel to BRC without a ticket in hand.
Passengers traveling to Burning Man before Saturday, August 25, need to produce a valid bar-coded Work Access Pass (WAP)s.
If Burning Man Gate staff determine that you do not have a valid ticket or valid entry credential, Burning Man requires that a Burner Express Air carrier transport you back to Reno.
https://burnerexpress.burningman.org/bu ... plane-faq/
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."

The Inner Ear
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Cyberia

Re: Burner Express Air, SWAP ticket time

Post by The Inner Ear » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:25 am

Dear Rice,

Thank you. I have discussed this possibility directly with Dusty Charter air services, though, and they have confirmed a swap is possible.

Thanks,
Susan

Return to “Bikes & Transportation”