- I-80 Westbound snafu at Truckee continues and is backed up to the Truckee scales,
- with a two car collision now in the centre ditch just before the 267|89N|I-80 exchange.
- Westbound from Truckee there are increasing patches of congested and heavily congested traffic, with slowdowns, some severe, but still good flow overall, all the way to Yuba Pass.
- Regular congested slowdowns recurring between Baxter and Gold Run.
- Various minor no injury collisions occurring on I-80 Westbound from Truckee down to Auburn.
- Sill lots of vehicles reported stopped on the shoulder, some waiting for a tow.
- South on 50 from Lake Tahoe continues to be congested and slow.
Traffic cams were showing I-80 traffic into Reno was sparse to light, but now is starting to show somewhat of an increase, usually light sometimes towards moderate, becoming light as it splits between stopping in Reno, or heading West, North or South.