New Burningman Ticket Process - 2012

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
MyDearFriend
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Re: New Burningman Ticket Process - 2012

Post by MyDearFriend » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Drawingablank wrote:Lemur - I have always enjoyed reading your posts, but you are so off base on this thread it isn't even close to funny.

Espressodude - You summed up the situation perfectly.

Personally I don't think there is any single thing the org could do that would kill the event faster than a lottery for tickets.

As someone who has already been planning and spending for BM 2012, I have to say that this has completely slammed on the brakes. I am not spending another dime, creating any more art, or building one more thing till I have a ticket in hand. Sadly, I feel this attitude will be reflected across many of the participants which will make for a less than spectacular event next year.

Call me whiney if you like, but times are tough and I just don't have cash to shell out for stuff for an event I may not get to even attend.
(((DAB))) Yep, yep, yep, me too. Tell you what, though, I might be interested in some of that fabric you've got stockpiled, if I get lucky... I was *this close* to sending in a big order to JoAnnes's when the JRS hit my inbox (11 cents for shipping today!) but, nope nope nope not doing it. And I have a big shopping trip planned with Deutlich for next weekend, damn...
"Burning Man ruined my life as I knew it, and I have never been happier." -mgb327

"BTW I'm not your wife so don't lie to me." -Ratty

capjbadger
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Post by capjbadger » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:33 pm

CapSmashy wrote:
capjbadger wrote:W.
T.
F. :shock:

A ticket gamble completely destroys any planning a person or group can do for the event or for large projects.

I've seen some stupid ideas before, but this takes the fucking cake. What retard thought this was a good idea??

Boycott online tickets and buy from stores in person. :evil:

-Badger
Love to buy a ticket in a store.

Anywhere in the Dallas area to walk in and get one? Oh yeah, nope.

Anywhere in Osaka to walk in and buy one? Oh yeah, nope.

12 members of our camp last year were from Japan.
Hmm.. I was afriad that might be an issue. Crap. :|

-Badger
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!

junglesmacks
Burning Since: 1986

Post by junglesmacks » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:33 pm

weather man wrote:
junglesmacks wrote:
weather man wrote:[...]without having to wonder whether the group would get in or not [...]
Don't you wonder that anyway? They need to be prepared!
There was no wondering this year. We all had purchased tickets within days of the onsale.
Item#1 on the checklist was taken care of, which allowed us to move onto items #2-2466.

This year I'll put up my money on day one of the lottery/registration or whatever they call it. How long will it be before I receive notice that I'm one of the chosen ones? JRS says- "Ticket fulfillment will be held until early summer", which in Burning Man time means late summer.
Are you going to wait until July to book your box truck? And what do we tell the guy in Europe that's wondering what to buy first- Airline ticket or Entry ticket?
It's only a three hour drive for me, and with no theme camp/airline ticket/RV rental to worry about I'll be just fine, as long as you're there to entertain me with your suit (which I thoroughly enjoyed, BTW)

Again.. you're reading it wrong. They will be holding the lotteries until the summer. You will know far ahead in advance.

- There will be multiple lotteries

- It's a 2 week open registration prior to each lottery

- You will know quickly after whether or not you got you ticket at your tier

Geezus christ guys, seriously.. I would expect this kind of freaking out and assumptions from noobs, but you guys are experienced! STOP! SLOW DOWN! Read it correctly! This DOES NOT MEAN that you won't know if you don't have your ticket until the summer.. just that the multiple lotteries will be held until then!

Why is this so hard to understand?
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.

StormInADDCup

Post by StormInADDCup » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm a UK burner planning a theme camp with about 20 other UK burners; most coming from the UK but others travelling from Australia and other parts of the world. This new lottery system is basically a disaster for us and anyone travelling from overseas. All our RVs are booked, our storage space in San Francisco is keeping all our equipment safe and our flights are already paid for. Now some, half, none, all of us might get a ticket. Nice work The Borg.

The real question remains however, what are we ALL going to do about this? It's all very well posting on a forum that we know no one organizing the thing is ever going to read. We need to come together and voice our concerns in an effective way and get them to reconsider. How do we do that?

Drawingablank
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Post by Drawingablank » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:37 pm

caliban wrote:You have fair warning. You (and your friend(s)) should start saving now. In fact, given the now sellout status of the event, you had fair wanring to start stasing away $5-10/month back in June or whatever, since it was certain that tickets would sell out in the first day or two of queuing under the old system.
Seriously - Under the old system it took months to sell out. I'm unsure how you think it was certain to sell out in 1 or 2 days after that.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide

junglesmacks

Post by junglesmacks » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Why is this a "disaster"?

Register for the first lottery and get your damn ticket!!

Why is the concept of early preparation so hard for everyone to grasp?

capjbadger
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Post by capjbadger » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:39 pm

adonis808 wrote:lemur the sum total of your posts is IMMATURE, LACKING IN WISDOM AND HUMILITY. You show yourself as the worst kind of contributor, attacking other's ideas with inflamatory and childish writing.

No, saying you are childish is an insult to children. I don't know any children as uncouth as you've put yourself across here.

Don't speak to the newbies as an seasoned burner. If that is you in your avatar that would make you about 4 years old the first time I went to Burning Man. You apparently have learned little from your short experience with Burninging Man. Try again, maybe you'll get it this time.
Now hold on there sparky... I know the man and while I'm a little curious who pissed in his cheerioes today, what you just said of him is SOOO off-base it's not even funny.

Back the fuck off troll boy.
("adonis"... please... :roll: )

Yo, Lemur... What gives man? :?

-Badger
Last edited by capjbadger on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!

caliban

Post by caliban » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:40 pm

StormInADDCup wrote:It's all very well posting on a forum that we know no one organizing the thing is ever going to read. We need to come together and voice our concerns in an effective way and get them to reconsider. How do we do that?
Write a letter? Print out the forum to paper and mail it to them?

Oh, right, there's this in the JRS to which we're all reacting:

Visit the ePlaya ticket threads at http://bit.ly/BM2012Tickets and discuss and ask questions openly so we can answer in a way that benefits more people.

Sure, it's reasonable that they might not read everything in eplaya and discuss it at meetings, but this was a specific call out to post here so they can read comments and address them. If you don't believe that they're actually reading this, why would you want to come to the event?

chris2010
Burning Since: 2010

Post by chris2010 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:41 pm

aklofas wrote:I'm STRONGLY against the lottery system. First-come-first-serve rewards those that really want to go and organize. The lottery system is bad because it doesn't penalize those that come late in the game and only half-commit only if it's convenient to go (usually first years). The tickets sold out late in the game last year (a few months before the event), so I don't see it as an issue. Those that really want to go will get their sh**t in gear and purchase tickets early on when they are still available. What's the problem?

Andrew
Amen!
~Chris~
2010, 2011)°(2013?

aranea

Post by aranea » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

junglesmacks wrote:Again.. you're reading it wrong. They will be holding the lotteries until the summer. You will know far ahead in advance.
I must be reading it wrong too because if I enter each of the lotteries and don't "win" a ticket in any of them until the summer one comes around, doesn't that mean that I won't know if I have a ticket until...summer?

junglesmacks

Post by junglesmacks » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:43 pm

- There will be multiple lotteries and multiple opportunities to purchase tickets

- Quit freaking out.. this is not the end of the world..

- There will be multiple lotteries and multiple opportunities to purchase tickets

junglesmacks

Post by junglesmacks » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:45 pm

aranea wrote:
junglesmacks wrote:Again.. you're reading it wrong. They will be holding the lotteries until the summer. You will know far ahead in advance.
I must be reading it wrong too because if I enter each of the lotteries and don't "win" a ticket in any of them until the summer one comes around, doesn't that mean that I won't know if I have a ticket until...summer?

Correct.. assuming that there are 55k people entering the very first lottery. Unless 55k+ enter the very first lottery.. EVERYONE THAT ENTERS WILL GET A TICKET.

They take OPEN registration.. meaning.. as many that want to enter. Everyone that has entered.. until the pop cap is reached.. will get a ticket.

It's not that hard of a concept to understand. Slow down. Think. Re-read the JRS. This is really.. not.. that.. big.. of.. a.. deal..

lemur
Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Post by lemur » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:48 pm

capjbadger wrote: Yo, Lemur... What gives man? :?

-Badger

just tired of all the end of the world stuff that happens re: tickets to burning man... it was bad after last years (and the one before that....) ticket experience, and, well, it just surely wont be getting better now that things are different this year.

burners are people who can survive 6 hour white outs with 70mph winds and 115F heat ...but....... change how they get access to tickets and !! shit storm is gonna happen

i have a hard time understanding how they can both be the same community... and thus i lash out at the monster ...

nice to see you posting round here badger ;-)
hopefully im not gonna scare ya away, here or at 'home' ;-)
Don't link to anything here!

adonis808

Post by adonis808 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:48 pm

capjbadger wrote:
adonis808 wrote:lemur the sum total of your posts is IMMATURE, LACKING IN WISDOM AND HUMILITY. You show yourself as the worst kind of contributor, attacking other's ideas with inflamatory and childish writing.

No, saying you are childish is an insult to children. I don't know any children as uncouth as you've put yourself across here.

Don't speak to the newbies as an seasoned burner. If that is you in your avatar that would make you about 4 years old the first time I went to Burning Man. You apparently have learned little from your short experience with Burninging Man. Try again, maybe you'll get it this time.
Now hold on there sparky... I know the man and while I'm a little curious who pissed in his cheerioes today, what you just said of him is SOOO off-base it's not even funny.

Back the fuck off troll boy.
("adonis"... please... :roll: )

Yo, Lemur... What gives man? :?

-Badger

Just going by what lemur has written in this thread. I'm sure he's Mother Teresa in real life, but in this thread lemur is an ass.

caliban

Post by caliban » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Drawingablank wrote: Seriously - Under the old system it took months to sell out. I'm unsure how you think it was certain to sell out in 1 or 2 days after that.
Because last year was so stressful and messy, everyone (acting under the assumption of the same system for 2012) was planning to be ready to hit the server and never again be left out. Let's not forget how smug so many ticket holders were, here and in a plethora of other communities online or not, that those who waited until the last minute were flaks and should just deal with the consequences instead of complaining.

Remember, it had never sold out before - just got more expensive. The server rush was only a fraction of what it would have been for 2012 since folks were only doing it to save $30-$100 on a ticket. For 2012, the consequences of not pounding the server would be possibly not getting a ticket the easy way, perhaps not getting to at all. In the past, through community ties, many folks could get a ticket from someone who had a ticket but had to drop out later. Since the tickets weren't sold out there was basically no scalping situation, and tickets almost always were posted for sale at face value. Those rare few that were posted above face value were passed over by almost all buyers based on principle (so, a small fraction of a small fraction paid a higher-than-face-value price). I can't count the number of tier-one and tier-two tickets I got for friends, or helped facilitate the sale of for friends, within the last two weeks before the event.

MrMullen

Post by MrMullen » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:50 pm

The thing about running the lottery in mid summer is a unworkable idea and no way they will/can do it. The lottery has to moved to the day after the ticket window closes in mid-February.

The one thing I want to know is: How does this solve the problem with ticket scalpers anyways?

The old system, the scalpers had to get as many people in line as they could right when the tickets went on sale. For example, if they wanted a 100 tickets, they had to get 50 ticket buyers at 50 computers right when the tickets went on sale. If they wanted a 1000 tickets, they have to get 500 people in the queue right when tickets went on sale. Each ticket buyer also had to wait in line for 0 - 6 hours to buy a ticket, which increased their costs because ticket buyers don't sit in the queue for free. Yes, they could buy higher tier tickets since once the event sells out, they can sell the tickets for $500 apiece.

The new system, the scalpers have 2 weeks to get as many people together to put in for lower priced tickets. This will require very little time of the ticket buyer since there is not going to be a queuing mechanism and thus no rush to buy a ticket. That means the ticket scalper can over a period of 2 weeks, get as many people as they can to put in for cheaper tickets. I would assume, that would be many more people than the old style of selling tickets. And scalpers can still get the more expensive tickets and resale them at $500 once the event sells out.

Through all of this, the main problem that is trying to be avoided, is not avoided. Theoretically, it even makes it worse.
--
Mr Mullen

Iamsamsamiam

Post by Iamsamsamiam » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Last year was my first year on the playa, I was hooked from the first hour and made a promise to be out there every year that I'm still above ground. That being said, one of the best parts was being out there with 12 friends in our camp (I did meet and make about 49,988 additional friends). I know there are no guarantees in life, but I wish there was a little more certainty on getting tix. I'll just keep my positive playa vibe working and hope for the best......

mournlight

Post by mournlight » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Jungle, you are stating things as fact that have not been stated by JRS. First, it repeatedly uses SINGULAR, not pleural. It is completely possible it is poorly worded, but AS WRITTEN, it says there is ONE registration period. It says,
"You'll first register for [u]the[/u] ticket lottery during[u] a[/u] 2-week open registration period" It doesn't say "you'll register for one of several lottery periods and there will be a two week registration for each."
Then, "After the registration period, we will run separate lotteries for each ticket tier." That says to me you can register for ONE price, one tier, and if you don't get it you can't try for any others.
Next, "You will only be able to purchase tickets from one lottery" Now that sounds like to me that if you win in the first lottery, let's say in January, and you've asked for one ticket then (or two or three) then even if the limit is four, you can't go back and get another one. So families have to register all at once and get them all at once.

You're acting like we are over reacting but I think we are reading it exactly as it is written. Hopefully it will say something a little different when finalized. Unless you are the one making the rules, and you know factually that what you say is true, you need to quit preaching and let the discussion occur.
~Having fun preparing for a creative world~

VultureChow
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Hookers & Makers @ Barbie Death Village

Post by VultureChow » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:00 pm

lemur wrote:
capjbadger wrote: Yo, Lemur... What gives man? :?

-Badger

just tired of all the end of the world stuff that happens re: tickets to burning man... it was bad after last years (and the one before that....) ticket experience, and, well, it just surely wont be getting better now that things are different this year.

burners are people who can survive 6 hour white outs with 70mph winds and 115F heat ...but....... change how they get access to tickets and !! shit storm is gonna happen

i have a hard time understanding how they can both be the same community... and thus i lash out at the monster ...

nice to see you posting round here badger ;-)
hopefully im not gonna scare ya away, here or at 'home' ;-)
It's the uncertainty that's bothering me in particular. It seems like I could do everything right. Have my credit card ready to go. Register for the first lottery at the highest tier, and still run the possiblity of not getting a ticket. And not only risk not getting a ticket, but run the risk of not knowing about it for months. Meanwhile someone else could register in march for a lower tier and still get a ticket.

Whether it works this way or not is unclear to me, and is unclear based on how they wrote it up in jrs. At the very lest, they could have been a bit clearer when releasing something this drastic.
Sic Semper Spectatores

littlewing2

Post by littlewing2 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 pm

This is a slap in the to all of us who spend all year preparing and working and fundraising to create something wonderful to bring to Burning Man.

You are hurting the people who make BRC an interesting place to travel to.... the folks who work hard all year to create art and installations.

This is a TERRIBLE idea!

Punish the ones of us who are prepared and ready to pay for our tickets at the get-go.

This will not hurt scalpers. In fact it will only encourage them. Get all your friends and family to register for as many tickets as possible so you can sell them on Ebay for 3 times the cost!

Please please reconsider this idea. How on earth are we able to plan and create and spend tons of money on our projects when our entrance is going to be left up to chance?

Terrible horrible idea!!!!

Nipple
Burning Since: 2017

Post by Nipple » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:04 pm

It won't take months to know if you won/lost the lottery. You find out at the conclusion of the 2 week open registration period.

Edited to add: Man... I wish they used a word other than "Lottery".

2 week ticket queues...?

TICKET PULSING.
Last edited by Nipple on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Brainy Bar

Post by trilobyte » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:04 pm

I realize the news is a shocker and tempers are flaring, but please refrain from personal attacks.

A ticket lottery may be a new idea to Burning Man, but other big events seem to use them with a great deal of success to do things like reduce the loads hitting the servers when tickets go on sale (let's face it, that's been a problem for Burning Man for years) and to mitigate scalping. After tickets sold out last year, scalping/profiteering became a very real problem, and I think it's a legitimate concern that less scrupulous individuals might try to buy up blocks of tickets and then gouge participants if/when the ticket supply for 2012 runs out. If a ticket lottery for next year's event could help with those two things, that could be a very good thing. Ticket fulfillment (ie mailing out) wouldn't happen until summer, but we'd know whether we were successful in a given lottery round a lot sooner than that.

I'd comment further, but additional details have yet to be posted. I'm interested to find out dates and other particulars, sounds like we'll be getting that soon.

adonis808

Post by adonis808 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:04 pm

mournlight wrote:Jungle, you are stating things as fact that have not been stated by JRS. First, it repeatedly uses SINGULAR, not pleural. It is completely possible it is poorly worded, but AS WRITTEN, it says there is ONE registration period. It says,
"You'll first register for the ticket lottery during a 2-week open registration period" It doesn't say "you'll register for one of several lottery periods and there will be a two week registration for each."
Then, "After the registration period, we will run separate lotteries for each ticket tier." That says to me you can register for ONE price, one tier, and if you don't get it you can't try for any others.
Next, "You will only be able to purchase tickets from one lottery" Now that sounds like to me that if you win in the first lottery, let's say in January, and you've asked for one ticket then (or two or three) then even if the limit is four, you can't go back and get another one. So families have to register all at once and get them all at once.

You're acting like we are over reacting but I think we are reading it exactly as it is written. Hopefully it will say something a little different when finalized. Unless you are the one making the rules, and you know factually that what you say is true, you need to quit preaching and let the discussion occur.
mournlight that's how i read it too. one registration in one teir. one chance. EPIC FAIL.

Space CowGirl

Post by Space CowGirl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:06 pm

"But, it is objectionable anyway, as it almost certainly has the result of rewarding the wealthy while diminishing the number of less-economically advantaged people who can participate. Personally, i think this has a detrimental effect on both the event as a whole and the community as a whole. "

...and the gap between the wealthy and the poor widens just a bit more... I mean really?? I thought that BMORG was going to work with BLM to work on a new contract to increase the population and city limits a bit? What happened to that? And don't you think this is a bit irrational being that last year was the FIRST year tickets had sold out and now everything is being changed so drastically? What about consensus too? Aren't we a community? When was there ever an announcement in the JRS asking what citizens of BRC thought or wanted to see happen?

And how many privileged persons are going to get special favors under the table while many people might get shafted because of bad luck? I'm not a fan of this at all.

junglesmacks

Post by junglesmacks » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 pm

*facepalm*

I thought you all were smarter than this. Keep chasing your tails. I'll be on the playa with my ticket that really was no big deal to purchase.

mournlight

Post by mournlight » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Agreed, Vulturechow. It is the way it is written, perhaps, that is causing the most consternation and confusion. The release of info probably should not have happened until they could state it more clearly.

Here's a question: If you register and get a ticket at the much higher Christmas price, are you then locked out of anything later?
~Having fun preparing for a creative world~

Space CowGirl

Post by Space CowGirl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:09 pm

What about those making art projects too? Does that guarantee them a ticket for purchase?

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:10 pm

VultureChow wrote: At the very lest, they could have been a bit clearer when releasing something this drastic.
I think instructions are really, really hard to write. To write them you have to understand the process. If you understand the process you have a whole bunch of unconscious knowledge that you don't even realize you have and the people reading it don't. Not to mention that people's minds process information very differently from each other. I think they can't know what the questions will be until they release it to a large audience and then they can learn from the questions.

So, you can't assemble those toys for your children, not simply because the instructions are oddly translated from the Chinese (not that you should be buying toys from china this giftmas, get something local), but also because even in Chinese they only make sense to some people anyway.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Nipple

Post by Nipple » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Space CowGirl wrote:What about those making art projects too? Does that guarantee them a ticket for purchase?

Were they guaranteed before?

isThisRealLife

Post by isThisRealLife » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 pm

A PROPOSED SOLUTION TO TICKETING FROM A HUMBLE BURNER

(Letter from BMORG)
Hello _____,
We'd like to thank you for being a continued burner over the years, and as a 2011 participant who has attended x times, you'll be given an exclusive window early in the year to directly purchase your 2012 tickets. Instead of a stupid lottery that would put you up against scalpers and newbs, we honor your tenure and welcome you to take advantage of this chance to buy early with no server load or long wait issues. Your access code to our ticketing system is F23BK4N and will allow you to purchase between Jan 1 - Feb 15. It will work beyond that time, but that window is reserved exclusively for the your invitation group.

Also, each ticket purchased will require the Burner's name to be logged at the time of purchase. Tickets will be non-transferable - this will completely prevent scalpers from hoarding and driving up ticket prices. If your plans change and you need a refund of your ticket, this can be done by contacting our Ticket Refund department at (415) 555-5555 and must be completed by July 15, 2012. NOTE: A $35 fee will be applied to sell your ticket back to us - this is to cover the cost of administrative work. Your ticket may not be transferred to another person through this process, they must purchase their own.

You may purchase up to 4 tickets with your access code, although keep in mind that you must have all 4 names of the Burners that you're buying for.

Again, we thank you for being a part of the community, and we acknowledge that we'd be nothing without people like you.
(End of letter)

If BMORG were smart, they'd already have a sorted list of emails & names that indicate how many years each burner has gone, and who's been most recently. Chop this list into pieces to create windows of ticket sales that will spread out the surge of traffic (instead of a lottery) and reward the most dedicated burners with the early windows. Send each Group an email 4 weeks in advance that their exclusive window is approaching, and remind them a day before as well. No excuses not to get your tickets comfortably with this approach.

While there may be SOME administrative work created from those who cancel and have to get a ticket refund, the fees would cover the cost of additional staff and the non-transferable approach would kill scalpers instantly.

The lottery might cover most of the community, but there will undoubtedly be a large group of irate burners who had to sit 2012 out because of bad luck. This will cause people to err on scaling down their installations, plans, camps, etc. because no one wants to risk splitting the money and effort of a 40 person camp plan by say, 25 people.

The only headache this approach would create is that tickets would have to be presented alongside an ID. So, reach down into your pocket and pull your ID out at the gate, and everything else will be the same as usual.

No more scalpers, no more server load, no more long-time burners getting the shaft.

Bump this if you agree, and let's get an alternative community SOLUTION to this ass backward lottery proposal. It's easy to vent our frustrations, but BMORG might actually listen if we give them a solid solution that lets everyone win.

Return to “2012 Tickets Discussion”