Elorrum wrote:worth renting the DVD, but don't waste your money on seeing it in the theatre.
theCryptofishist wrote:And I'm waiting for the flip book.
wh..sh wrote:theCryptofishist wrote:And I'm waiting for the flip book.
I am waiting for the flip off book.
catinthefunnyhat wrote:theCryptofishist wrote:And I'm waiting for the flip book.
Dang... I wish I had the artistic skills necessary to make a BM flip book... maybe a series of them...
1. Stick Burner's Big Day: Stick Burner arrives on the playa. Stick burner builds a campsite. Stick Burner meets neighbours. Stick burner tours BRC and the playa. Stick Burner gets really BIG eyes.
2. Stick Burner's Big Night: Stick burner has a few drinks and goes out dancing. Stick Burner puts together a fabulous outfit and goes riding on an art car. Stick burner watches the sun rise with some friendly Stick Strangers.
3a. Stick Burner Overdoes It -- A Very Special Stick Burner, Part I: Stick Burner goes walking on the playa. Stick Burner forgets water canteen, hat, and food. Stick Burner fills canteen with beer at a playa bar. Stick Burner does shots at playa bars. Stick Burner stays out in the sun. Stick Burner falls unconscious on the playa. TO BE CONTINUED...
3b. Stick Burner Overdoes It -- A Very Special Stick Burner, Part II: Stick Burner is lying on the playa. Stick burner is found by Stick Rangers and taken to the medical tent. Stick Burner wakes up embarrassed and tries to leave. Stick Burner can't leave because there is IV in Stick Burner's arm. Stick Burner laughs. Stick Medics laugh. Sticky hugs ensue.
4. Stick Burner's Gifts: Stick Burner cooks breakfast for campmates and neighbours. Stick Burner MOOPs the playa. Stick burner makes art out of found MOOP.
5. Stick Burner Finds Love: Stick Burner finds a friend and together they explore the playa all day. At night, Stick Burner and friend watch things burn -- the Temple, the Man, various Art, and a burn barrel back at Stick Burner's camp. (Artistic license: For brevity, these things all burn the same night).
6. Stick Burner Says Au Revoir: Stick Burner MOOPs the playa, packs up camp, hugs neighbours, and leaves the playa. A tear rolls down Stick Burner's face. Stick Burner's friend waves goodbye.
trilobyte wrote:Yes, the number is 70K, but no it's not 2013. The 70K number is a 2016 target, representing 6% annual growth and beginning with a cap of 58K this year.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest