The Temple

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike
trystanthegypsy

Re: This years Temple is WEAK!

Post by trystanthegypsy » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 pm

dj_Danimal wrote:All the temple of the past have looked like actual temples
Unhhh... no they haven't. And even allowing for the usual thread drift, that's kind of disrespectful to the OP.

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 am

dj_Danimal wrote:I don;t care howmuch work goes into it, it looks like crap, basically its glorified/UNFUN beaver lodge!All the temple of the past have looked like actual temples, civilizations build temples and in a year where the them is fundumentally "civilizations" what do these foosl build? A beaver lodge!... in the desert? Just another one of those art projects that shits on plate and calls it art! Come with some originality AND creativity! Noe just originality! Booo! New Temple!
Oh a scathing review from a dj! Where's the fainting couch?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Orchid

Post by Orchid » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 am

dj_Danimal wrote:I don;t care howmuch work goes into it, it looks like crap, basically its glorified/UNFUN beaver lodge!All the temple of the past have looked like actual temples, civilizations build temples and in a year where the them is fundumentally "civilizations" what do these foosl build? A beaver lodge!... in the desert? Just another one of those art projects that shits on plate and calls it art! Come with some originality AND creativity! Noe just originality! Booo! New Temple!
Wow, you're really passionate about the Temple. Perhaps you should build the next one?

FaeTora

Post by FaeTora » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:02 am

Ugly Dougly wrote: FaeTora, consider volunteering to help staff the Temple. The volunteers that I saw there last year mostly provided their presence if needed. Keep people from burning it down early, helped people on the staircase, looked out for the grieving.
I will see when I get there. I hear I shouldn't plan too much volunteering my first year but I do plan to volunteer whenever I see a need. And the Temple would be a wonderful place to help.

Fishy, you make me smile.
We break to remind us how to mend.

Return to “Q & A Tips and Tricks”