The best pen

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike
Token
Burning Since: 2001

Re: The best pen

Post by Token » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm

trilobyte wrote:Though please ask before walking through people's camps. It's very jarring for campmates to discover strangers wandering through their camp's private space :wink:
Not putting up the electric fence ... that's on you man.

:twisted:

BBadger
Burning Since: 2010

Post by BBadger » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:19 am

Get those mini sharpies that have a metal loop attached their cap so that you can attach it to a necklace or buckle to just twist-yank it off to use and then not lose the cap either.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

Admiral Fukkit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Camp I'm going to Hawaii instead

Post by Admiral Fukkit » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Eric wrote:
Admiral Fukkit wrote:It was common urban dialect, satirical and funny... until you went hyper-sensitive politically correct whitey cracker about it.
It's a common urban dialect - amongst African-American's. Which you used to talk about stealing. That isn't "hyper-sensitive", that's awareness that what you might find "funny" is an absolute insult to anyone of color. The days of nice white folks just letting casual racism roll on through under the guise of a "joke" are long past. And this "politically correct whitey cracker" has no problems calling other whites out on it, since they don't seem to listen to people of color.
Can't believe I have to do this, but here's us on vacation on Kauai right now with our friends, who thought it was hilarious.
Racist my ass, you're the only on who picked out race. I'm not having you call me that.
Good god don't ever go see a comedy show.
Those pro comedians say terrible things.

FlyingMonkey

Post by FlyingMonkey » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Nice Photoshop. Damn you're good. :D
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.

GreyCoyote
Burning Since: 2000

Post by GreyCoyote » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Admiral: Can you photoshop me in there too? And maybe Unjon, because we'd need chum for shark fishing later. :)

Still kicking myself in the ass for not getting on that plane.
"To sum up my compassion level, I think we should feed the unwanted animals to the homeless. Or visa versa. Too much attention and money is spent on both."
(A Beautiful Mind)

Return to “Q & A Tips and Tricks”