Unsure how to contact Lost and Found

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike
balloo
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Janky Circus

Unsure how to contact Lost and Found

Post by balloo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:14 pm

I just searched the lost and found directory now that it is up over the internet and found my lost driver's license. I followed the links but it does not give me a way to contact anyone. I also tried sending a message through the "contact us" on the burning man website but that does not appear to be working either. Does anyone have a direct email or way for me to contact the folks at lost and found so I can get my license back?

Thanks in advance!

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Unsure how to contact Lost and Found

Post by AntiM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:28 pm

It takes a little time for everyone to get off the playa and back to work/volunteering. Give it a little time. I understand you need your license, but it cannot happen immediately.

balloo

Post by balloo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:37 am

Looks like the lost and found site is sorted. Thanks for the help! As a side note, I love your home for wayward art and have adopted a few pieces which are displayed in my room as we speak. Thanks so much AntiM!

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:11 am

It does take a little time, I hope you recovered your license.

Oooh, which pieces? I can remember almost all of them! Thank you for adopting, I love my project. Did you see my post that someone stole my mailbox mannequin? That made me sad.

balloo

Post by balloo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:12 am

I did not! That is terrible to hear. I have 1 small piece that is collaged on the lid to a cigar box and it is a minimalist figure of a woman out of black and white and a little red and blue, and the other is a painted red figure (pokemon?) on a field of black.

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:21 pm

I love doing the collages, they are fun. Sadly, I am out of cigar box lids, hopefully someone with access to a smoke shop or cigar store can hook me up. The Pokemon piece was done by my campmate Rarity.

Yeah, I am very sad about Fernando. I really loved the work I had done on him, and what all the names and stickers meant to me.

Return to “Q & A Tips and Tricks”