Join the BRC Bakery and Creamery!

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.
Clive
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Golden Cafe

Join the BRC Bakery and Creamery!

Post by Clive » Tue May 28, 2013 2:09 am

JOIN THE BLACK ROCK BAKERY And ICE CREAMERY!
Bakers! chefs! Kitchen managers! thermodynamicists! I am inviting you to join the 2013 edition of the famous BRC Bakery! The same bakery that you know and love from before: In previous years we have made wedding cakes, bengiets, 40 loaves of Challah in a single day, cookies and muffins and all sorts of stuff! All of this we gifted out to the denizens of the playa. And we also stuffed our face with it. So everyone won.
But this year, we will be back with a few new twists: We are going to operate an evening shift that will produce delicious, rich ice creams and sumptuous deserts hatch from the mind of demented genius Che Dave! I will be carting in another giant dewar of liquid nitrogen just for the fast formation of flavorful frosty phenomena.
I am the camp bossman, Dr.Clive, taking over for Isaac who is going to be running a bar next door. If you camped with the bakery or worked with us last year, I want you back sooo badly! all of you all were wonderful! if you are new to the bakery, I would love to have you as well! Come if you want to bake! if you want to build!
Email me to find out more... zeinin+brcbakes@gmail.com ...and become a fan on Facebook to spread the word! http://www.facebook.com/blackrockbakery

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Join the BRC Bakery and Creamery!

Post by trilobyte » Tue May 28, 2013 7:25 am

Hooray for the mind of the demented Chef Clive! I loved the beignets, reminded me of when I lived in Metarie a long, long (long) time ago. Good luck with this year's plans, I hope to see you out there!

Return to “2013 Theme Camps”