Black Rock Fun Jet Camp now recruiting

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.
susieclue
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock Fun Jet/Dive Camp

Black Rock Fun Jet Camp now recruiting

Post by susieclue » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:20 pm

BRFJ will be back on the playa for our ?? year ( we lost track several years ago). We're a themecamp that takes the citizens of the black rock desert on mini-vacations. With a spin of the Wheel of Destination, you become a ticket agent, a haughty waiter, a fellow pirate, a jungle guide, a photographer, a listener, and more. Your participation is simple, fun, and can be slightly twisted. No long hours in camp but everyone participates, every day.

We're a no drugs - no drama camp and our core has been together for over a decade. That means we have it together and we think we know what we're doing. Yes, we drink - but we're friendly when we do. Yes, we run around nekkid at times. Yes, you will see the occasional nude body on the massage tables in Sweden. We're not sparkle ponies - we are hard workers, kind, polite, and mischevious. So far this year our ages run from 27 up. A couple of virgins - we love virgins!! All are heterosexual but we don't care what your gender may be. Only a couple of us smoke.

We are set up for far away travellers and encourage people who may not have the courage to do this alone, or who wants a safe home on the playa, to camp with us. We can set you up with a tent, a sleeping bag, use of a bicycle, and, of course, all your food and non-alcoholic drinks for your week on the playa. We have our own hot water shower, full kitchen, BBQ, freezer, shade, chairs, generator for nighttime use, and, of course, our art car. We don't cook your food, set up your tent, or clear your grey water - and we're not a good place for someone who just wants to party.

Let us know if this sounds like a place you'd like to be.

luzerella
Burning Since: 2013

Re: Black Rock Fun Jet Camp now recruiting

Post by luzerella » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Yes!! Yes! I got so excited just reading your post! May I have your email to contact you?? (Although I may go look you up on the theme camp list anyways to apply)

Ranchdude

Post by Ranchdude » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Tried sending a private message to susieclue, could not get it to go through.
I am interested.
Im a team player.
Willing to do whatever.
This will be my first Burn.
So, hit me up if you are interested.

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Post by trilobyte » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:06 pm

You should be able to send a message using the PM (private message) button below her name.

scarlett letter

Post by scarlett letter » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:14 pm

i sent you private message
thanks
scarlett letter

Tutu
Burning Since: 2012

Post by Tutu » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Sounds fun to be someones travel agent, photographer, waiter, etc. Love the role play aspect. We are 2, mid thirties women from Santa Cruz looking for a camp to join. One of us is a burner and the other a newbie. Would love to chat!

Return to “2013 Theme Camps”