Anat's Love Camp has room for more campers

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.
anat
Burning Since: 1995
Camp Name: anat's love camp

Post by anat » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Anat's Love Camp has some extra space and is hoping that you would love to camp with us.

This year we have placement at a lovely location at 6:15 & Desiderata. It's a great spot.

For our loving camp members we will have the best fresh healthy food for breakfast and dinner and it's a party with our great community, we have the best kitchen and shower on the playa.

The camp will offer burners the chance to meet Anat, it is her 19 years going to Burning Man she makes beautiful fun customs, do the fashion show and she will teach Brazilian Samba dance.

We have some early arrival passes available if you can come early and help set up the camp.

If you would love to join Anat's Love Camp, call Anat at 510-414-6064 for more information. :lol: :coffee:

solidrockstar
Burning Since: 2011

Re: Anat's Love Camp has room for more campers

Post by solidrockstar » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi,
Does anat have an email address or a skype account? we are two swedes looking to connect.

Sham

Post by Sham » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:35 pm

I just LOVE Anat to pieces. When I see her on the playa, I am going to give her the biggest hug! :D

Jim-dandy!
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Entheos: The Love Camp

Post by Jim-dandy! » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:44 pm

solidrockstar wrote:Hi,
Does anat have an email address or a skype account? we are two swedes looking to connect.
Hi solidrockstar, Anat will be thrilled that you want to join our camp. Please check your PM's; I sent you her Skype name.

Jim-dandy!
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Entheos: The Love Camp

Post by Jim-dandy! » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Shambala wrote:I just LOVE Anat to pieces. When I see her on the playa, I am going to give her the biggest hug! :D
ME TOO!!! :D

Today
Burning Since: 2010

Post by Today » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:33 am

If you still have space, can I get an email address too please?

BabyG

Post by BabyG » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 am

Howdy friends!

My name is BabyG, I'm a 7 year veteran Burner from Toronto, Canada.

I was planning to take the year off Burning Man to save up for other adventures but was offered a free ticket and low cost ride which got me excited to go. Unfortunately that all fell through but now I'm jazzed to go, dogh!

The last two years I went I was on the outer ring. I am hoping to secure a spot at a theme camp this year.

Do you, or a group you know of, have room for myself and possibly others to join??

Please email allisongreenbaum1@gmail.com (you can also check me out on facebook with that name, with (G) after it in brackets.. ) or call/text 416.627.1985 as soon as you are able to!

I'm a super cool, super fun, laid back, cute, friendly gal who would make a great and smooth addition to any zone!

Much love, hope to hear from you sooon!

-BabyG :)
"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened"- BabyG (",) xxx

Return to “2013 Theme Camps”