BASSHENGE CAMP HAS SPACE...JOIN US!

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.
LA_Life
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: N/A

BASSHENGE CAMP HAS SPACE...JOIN US!

Post by LA_Life » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Burning Man is the launch pad for Basshenge but it will never only reside in Black Rock City. We want to do a world tour. Bring huge sound to key events around the globe and go HUGE. Then, we want to focus our efforts back into the people. We want to build. We want to have something that makes us feel good inside. Let’s go do disaster relief. Who needs love more then people that have lost there homes? That’s brotherhood. The supplies needed for this will be given by the gods. Bus loads full of burners, freaks and real people that like to build and fix things will gather. THAT’S what Basshenge is all about. Lets do something that lasts. Lets do something to change the world as a whole. This movement is not just on the dance floor anymore. The world is our dance floor. Let’s Help the People. For all that want to be a part of Basshenge’s Movement, the time is now. Register at the links below and let them know that Prince sent you.

http://basshenge.org/come-camp-with-us/

Roberto Dobbisano

Re: BASSHENGE CAMP HAS SPACE...JOIN US!

Post by Roberto Dobbisano » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:42 pm

i cant wait for page two. i just can't.....

go HUGE.

yer killing me, smalls.
"10 principles? you cant HANDLE the 10 principles..."

Wrath

Post by Wrath » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 pm

LA_Life wrote:The world is our dance floor
So last year we were walking from Desert Forest to Osiris & came across this dude pissing straight onto the playa. Feeling proactive I went up to dude and was all, "DUDE! You got portos like fifty yards that way, and another set like thirty yards that way. What the fuck?"

To which he was all, "The world is my toilet, brah!"

I planned on bringing mace and a taser this year, but read that they're "weapons" and not allowed.

BabyG

Post by BabyG » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:12 am

Howdy friends!

My name is BabyG, I'm a 7 year veteran Burner from Toronto, Canada.

I was planning to take the year off Burning Man to save up for other adventures but was offered a free ticket and low cost ride which got me excited to go. Unfortunately that all fell through but now I'm jazzed to go, dogh!

The last two years I went I was on the outer ring. I am hoping to secure a spot at a theme camp this year.

Do you, or a group you know of, have room for myself and possibly others to join??

Please email allisongreenbaum1@gmail.com (you can also check me out on facebook with that name, with (G) after it in brackets.. ) or call/text 416.627.1985 as soon as you are able to!

I'm a super cool, super fun, laid back, cute, friendly gal who would make a great and smooth addition to any zone!

Much love, hope to hear from you sooon!

-BabyG :)
"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened"- BabyG (",) xxx

Return to “2013 Theme Camps”