Looking for 2 Awesome Burners to Join our RV in a Theme Camp

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.
vinniedp
Burning Since: 2012

Looking for 2 Awesome Burners to Join our RV in a Theme Camp

Post by vinniedp » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Hi all,

We just had 2 of our friends cancel on Burning Man this year. Their loss is your gain! We are in Uhuru this year, staying at 3:15 and E. There are about 90 people in the camp, and 8 people in our RV. RV comes with shower, fridge, A/C, all the glories you could ever dream of. What's more to want?

Cost: ~$1,000
What you get:
1. Amazing friends (male and female young professionals in the Bay Area, we love to travel, have only burned once but fell in love with the experience, and are ready to have an amazing time)
2. Awesome camp
3. Shade! Holy crap, the Uhuru setup looks awesome.
4. Sharing food, drinks, fun etc (we are cool to go our separate ways on this stuff if you would prefer).

Hit me up if you're interested. We can exchange numbers and/or facebook contact info to confirm we're normal and to verify who you are. We're driving in from San Francisco and have room for 2 more awesome people that are down to have a great time!

Danish happy Kitten
Burning Since: 2013

Re: Looking for 2 Awesome Burners to Join our RV in a Theme

Post by Danish happy Kitten » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 am

Hi - did you really not get a reply for this offer?

Me and my boyrfriend (both danish. both pretty nice) would LOVE to join if the offer is still up for grabs.

Let me know here (or find me on facebook: Kat A. Lundbye-Christensen).

big danish love

pink
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Post by pink » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:05 pm

You might want to ask how many people are already in the RV. The posted "sleeps X number" should be viewed much the same as a tent that says 'sleeps X number'. You might be able to fit that many, but you'll be packed in like sardines. If they're trying to put 6 or 8 people in an RV, you'll be ready to kill each other by the end of the week.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!

DrewDubious
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Snuggery bunnies?

Post by DrewDubious » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:10 pm

8 +2 in one RV?

sounds...

...cozy!

Return to “2013 Theme Camps”