Confirming ticket transfer

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
nezden
Burning Since: 1998

Confirming ticket transfer

Post by nezden » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:49 am

I have read all the stickies and FAQs searched everything I can think of and find here, but have not been able to figure out how to confirm that a ticket has been transferred to my name. I would hate to get to the gate that no longer sells ticket only to find that they do not have my name in their database.

nezden

Re: Confirming ticket transfer

Post by nezden » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 am

FWIW, I got an answer, and that is that ticketing support is still willing to give this sort of confirmation.

finnster

Post by finnster » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:22 am

Do you mean that they'll email the new name on the ticket to the new ticket owner if they email and ask for a confirmation.. or aome other way?

nezden

Post by nezden » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:48 am

I sent them a question via the online form about whether I could search their database for my name, they responded saying my name was not in the database, which was because I had not yet bought a ticket. So I have been assuming they will confirm that a ticket has been transferred to my name. I sent another request yesterday, now that I have bought a ticket, and I am assuming that they are just so swamped right now it is taking some time to get back to me.

Return to “2013 Tickets Discussion”