I received a low income ticket. I was reading through the list of things I bring to will call to pick up my ticket:
"• To pick up your ticket you will need the to bring the following to the Box Office:
• a valid legal photo ID – the name must match the name used on the application (which is the name listed above).
• a printed copy of this award letter
• a printed copy of your confirmation email (you will get this later in the Summer)
• payment for your $190 ticket "
Problem, I never received the " confirmation email", I have everything else. Are they not going to give me my ticket because I dont have the confirmation email printed?
I contacted ticket support already but was informed it may take days for a reply as they're already on playa. If anyone could help me that would be great.
Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16474
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:54 pm
- Burning Since: 2004
- Camp Name: Eridu Society
- Location: San Francisco
You're absolutely right, at this point replies could take days to arrive as the team has already gone to the playa. Bring printouts of the emails you have in the event you don't hear back before you depart for the playa.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest