help ! reno 911 don't know what to do. suggestions please

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
dreammagik
Burning Since: 2013

help ! reno 911 don't know what to do. suggestions please

Post by dreammagik » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:13 pm

I'm currently in route to bm in our rv with all my friends and my wallets fell out of my pocket at a gas station with my money id credit card and most importantly my burning man ticket. I'm paniking. I have my confirmation # for my ticket order but that's it. I don't know what to do. It says they don't replace tickets. My friend said they throw in to buy me another ticket but can't find one. Anyone have any suggestions ? Please. If I'm stuck in reno for a week at a motel instead of burning man I shall lose it.

dreammagik
Burning Since: 2013

Re: help ! reno 911 don't know what to do. suggestions pleas

Post by dreammagik » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Is there any way they can cancel the ticket at the very least ? Someone took the wallet and don't want whoever took it getting in with my ticket

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Nope.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Rice
Burning Since: 2007

Post by Rice » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:46 pm

dreammagik wrote:I'm currently in route to bm in our rv with all my friends and my wallets fell out of my pocket at a gas station with my money id credit card and most importantly my burning man ticket. I'm paniking. I have my confirmation # for my ticket order but that's it. I don't know what to do. It says they don't replace tickets. My friend said they throw in to buy me another ticket but can't find one. Anyone have any suggestions ? Please. If I'm stuck in reno for a week at a motel instead of burning man I shall lose it.
Well...

Once again, checking the Ticket FAQ:
I can’t find my ticket. I lost my ticket/left my ticket at home and I’m already on my way to Burning Man. What do I do?
If you have lost your ticket or leave your ticket(s) at home you will need to purchase new ticket (s) in order to gain entrance to Burning Man. Please email us immediately at tticketsupport(at)burningman(dot)com with your name and order confirmation number and we will let you know your purchasing options, if there are any.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are mailing us a request to review your ticketing issue, it must be postmarked by September 30th
Actual URL to FAQ: http://tickets2.burningman.com/faq.php (Scroll to the bottom)

So, basically. If you cannot find another ticket, you are SOL (seriously out of luck)
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."

Return to “2013 Tickets Discussion”