help ! reno 911 don't know what to do. suggestions please

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
dreammagik
Burning Since: 2013

help ! reno 911 don't know what to do. suggestions please

Postby dreammagik » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:13 pm

I'm currently in route to bm in our rv with all my friends and my wallets fell out of my pocket at a gas station with my wallet money id credit card and most importantly my burning man ticket. I'm paniking. I have my confirmation # for my ticket order but that's it. I don't know what to do. It says they don't replace tickets. My friend said they throw in to buy me another ticket but can't find one. Anyone have any suggestions ? Please. If I'm stuck in reno fkr a week at a motel instead of burning man I shall lose it.

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: help ! reno 911 don't know what to do. suggestions pleas

Postby Elderberry » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Have you been back to the gas station? Or at least called them? Maybe someone found it and turmed it in. Stranger things have happened.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Rice
Burning Since: 2007

Postby Rice » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 pm

on the other thread you created with the same subject: https://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic.php?p=972201#p972201
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."

BBadger
Burning Since: 2018

Postby BBadger » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Yeah, I'm wondering why you didn't go back to the gas station, or at least call them up. It is actually your only hope in getting in the event (no they do not replace tickets), unless by some miracle you obtain a ticket. You'll also want to retrieve those vital ID and credit cards; they'll be a total pain to replace and report. Regardless, you should probably report a lost credit card now and especially if you're going to be out of reach the remaining week.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

Return to “2013 Tickets Discussion”