Will Call Ticket Question

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
iwuvchibi
Burning Since: 2013

Will Call Ticket Question

Post by iwuvchibi » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Hello, I'm about to purchase a will call ticket. Is it true that the will call confirmation code is sent via text message?

Thanks!

Box Burner

Re: Will Call Ticket Question

Post by Box Burner » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:32 pm

This is what you are looking for

LAST MINUTE WILL CALL CHANGES
If you need to change the name on your will call order two weeks before the event or later, the person you have designated to be able to pick up your tickets MUST have:

A letter signed by you, the original ticket holder. This letter MUST state that you are authorizing a specific person to pick up your tickets. Include their full name in the letter. Example: I John Doe, sold my two will call tickets to Jane Smith and I'm authorizing her to pick them up.
A photocopy of your driver's license and a photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the tickets (you can black out the first set of numbers, just make sure the last 4 numbers can be read). Remember, the full name on the driver's license must be clear. We need to be completely sure that you have authorized someone else to pick up your tickets.
In addition to what's above, you MUST have the confirmation number.

As always for any Will Call pick up, the person picking up tickets must have, in addition to the above information, THEIR photo ID as proof of who they are! Note: Low Income tickets are NOT transferable.

Good Luck

BoxB
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

Return to “2013 Tickets Discussion”