Transfer burner express shuttle ticket only

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
sophiataskova
Burning Since: 2013

Transfer burner express shuttle ticket only

Postby sophiataskova » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Is it possible to only transfer my burner express ticket? I want to sell my bus ticket, but I worry that it is attached to my BM will-call ticket, which I want to keep.

Thanks!
Sophia

Canoe

Re: Transfer burner express shuttle ticket only

Postby Canoe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Speculation: the shuttle ticket is likely tied to the Will Call ticket as proof those getting on the bus actually have a ticket to the event.

But this site is ePlaya, not BMorg, nor http://www.burnerexpress.com/, which gives their contact as BurningMan@busbank.com.
Check for other contact methods in any emails or other documentation they gave you.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Canoe

Re: Transfer burner express shuttle ticket only

Postby Canoe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:19 pm

At check in you will need to provide your Burning Man Ticket or will call number, along with a photo ID.
There will be no Burner Express hard ticket, as this is a check list system.

I suggest you both email and get to your Burner Express check-in and ask them directly.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Return to “2013 Tickets Discussion”