Free trash disposial for those that can use it

Talk about your camp or project's LNT plans (and MOOP problems) here. Discuss cleanup tips. Ask questions or share ideas on what works and what doesn't.
garbage118
Burning Since: 2006

Free trash disposial for those that can use it

Post by garbage118 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:11 pm

Just as the subject says I will be offering free disposal for Burners who travel through the south shore of Lake Tahoe. I'm a long time burner who also owns the transfer station in Tahoe and am willing to do my part to help people properly dispose of your trash. Please do the right thing and secure your trash so it doesn't fly out onto the roads or get dumped in someone else's dumpster. If your going to be going home through the south shore you can stop at our facility located at 2140 Ruth Ave. and dump for free. We will be open on September 2nd until noon or September 3-7 8am to 5pm. These are the only dates I will be offering this service so please take advantage of this and do the right thing. Just tell my cashiers your from BM, we can usually tell anyway, and use the word MOOP. Have a safe and wonderful burn, I will see you out there.

Popeye
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Beaverton

Re: Free trash disposial for those that can use it

Post by Popeye » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:53 pm

What a wonderful and generous gift. Thank you.
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?” Mary Oliver

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: Free trash disposial for those that can use it

Post by lucky420 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Thank you for this wonderful generous offer
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Return to “Leave No Trace”