Night Light Tree Fundraiser really needs your help

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed.
Dany_Perkins
Burning Since: 2017

Night Light Tree Fundraiser really needs your help

Post by Dany_Perkins » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:53 pm

Optimized-pic (1).jpg
Hi.

We need your help to get our Night Light Tree project out to the playa this year! Any contribution- even small- or share on social media is immensely appreciated!

The vision for the project was a combination of the Tenere tree, infinity light box, and a wire metal tree. The tree transforms from daylight to night time. The base is mirrored in the daylight and the tree uses natural sunlight to light up. At night the light shines from within. The tree's bark and leaves light up and the base allows burners to "look into" the roots of the tree. The base lights up in a way that allows an infinity view.

Our financial backer withdrew their portion towards the end so I really need all the help I can get. I am putting in my own funds but college student's don't seem to make much. :) Any type of help would mean the world to use. Thank you and see you all out there.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/night-light- ... campmgmt_w
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “On-Playa Project Fundraisers”