FUNDRAISER: Support the NYAN CAR -- an 8ft tall mobile LED art car!!!

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed.
lildebbie
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Astro Cats

FUNDRAISER: Support the NYAN CAR -- an 8ft tall mobile LED art car!!!

Postby lildebbie » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Hey there burners!!!

The Astro Cats camp is raising money for its first art car -- an 8ft tall, 18ft long NYAN CAR, based off of one of the internet's most beloved memes, and sporting over 7000 programmable LED pixels! The Nyan Car will roam around the Playa handing out hot "toaster pastries" and blasting sweet original Nyan beats in the Deep Playa.

We're a small camp with limited funds, and though we've raised over $3,000 we really **need your support** to cross the finish line. Please check out our Kickstarter, watch our downright perplexing video, "like" our Facebook Page, and, if you're anywhere near as excited as we are, **share** with your camp or any friends you think might like the idea.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any thoughts/questions. Your support means the world to us! Hope to see you on the Playa!

- Lil' Debbie and the Nyan Car team

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Support the NYAN CAR -- an 8ft tall mobile LED art car!!!

Postby Ratty » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:21 am

The video on your kickstarter campaign KICKS ASS. Great job. Good luck. (And I mean it).
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
We're out there to play like adults with no adult supervision CaptG

lildebbie
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Astro Cats

Re: Support the NYAN CAR -- an 8ft tall mobile LED art car!!!

Postby lildebbie » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:55 am

Thanks @Ratty!!! Your support means a ton to us. We're super excited about the project as well (and that video was a lot of work -- so appreciate the appreciation). If you're excited about the project, please, obviously, feel encouraged to share with anyone you think might be interested.

Return to “On-Playa Project Fundraisers”