Wings of Glory fundraiser

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed.
adrianlandon
Burning Since: 2018

Wings of Glory fundraiser

Post by adrianlandon » Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Introducing Wings of Glory, the giant metal mechanical Pegasus sculpture that will gallop and fly in the air in slow motion, on fire!
I went to Burning Man last year for the first time and brought Iron Horses Galore, 3 metal horse sculptures, one of them being a mechanical horse.
I came up with the idea for WOG in the weeks preceding BM, and I feel like the BM experience will be an entire year for me, from Burn to Burn, as I've been focusing and putting all my time and effort into this project now, and It's about to get way more intense as I start building in the coming week.
I am running a Kickstarter that is ending in a week:
[attachment=0]new night render small.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Wings of Glory fundraiser

Post by Ratty » Tue May 14, 2019 4:32 pm

It sounds glorious. Can you post a couple of pictures of last years mechanical horses. You know, just so we know you a little better before we fork over our money. (This is your first post here and you could build a bit of 'street cred' by showing us how able you are.) I spoke with people that had horse sculptures. Wondering if it was you.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Shambu31
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Wings of Glory fundraiser

Post by Shambu31 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:00 am

How there can be mechanical horses ?

Return to “On-Playa Project Fundraisers”