Stylish Maroon Fanny Pack / Hip Pack

adelleable
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Cabana Club

Stylish Maroon Fanny Pack / Hip Pack

Post by adelleable » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Aloha, I left my hip pack inside a toilet on 2 o'clock near Fractal Nation on Sunday or Monday morning. I went back 20 minutes later and it was gone. I would love to hear that you found it and you will mail it to me. I can reimburse you through Paypal, if needed.

The hip pack is a stylish maroon, tribal hip pack with bronze & silver snaps, and a silver circle piece to join the waist parts together with the snaps. It's made in Nepal or similar, if you know that style... It has three pockets on top of each other, each pocket has a zipper and a snap. It's made of soft natural fiber in a maroon color; it is not leather. The snaps are bronze and the stitching is brown over the maroon material.

Inside the first pocket is likely to be: chapstick, my Hawaii Drivers License, perhaps $2, small trinkets...
Inside the second pocket is likely to be: a green disposable camera (REALLY desire to get this back!), tissues, small items.
Inside the third pocket is likely to be: a hand-colored picture of my visions for Burning Man, a notepad, pen, small trinkets, memories!!!

I have a PO Box in Hawaii where I can receive my hip pack. Please contact me to send! Thank you sooooooooo much, Burner Family!!!!!

Big warm fuzzy wumba hugs!
Adelle / Body Paint Girl

Keywords: Fanny pack, hip pack, hip belt, utility belt, Adelle Lennox, Hawaii ID

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Stylish Maroon Fanny Pack / Hip Pack

Post by theCryptofishist » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:33 pm

You only need to post this once.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Return to “Lost Bags (Backpacks, Camelbaks, Handbags, Luggage)”