Lost White Step-Through Bike w/ Blue Basket

hootley
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Green Eggs & Hammocks

Lost White Step-Through Bike w/ Blue Basket

Post by hootley » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi all!

My bike was borrowed from the middle of our crews' bikes on Tuesday night at Camp Question Mark on the 2 o'clock arm. It's a white Globe brand step-through with a brown leather seat and brown grips. The basket is blue wire, lined with some dark upholstery-style fabric. It was taken at night, which was surprising because this gem was glamorously lit with orange and green elwire on both the bike and the basket, making it the beacon for our entire crew.

Realistically, I don't expect to see the bike again. However, I did have a brown leather messenger bag hooked to the handle bars. This bag is what I'm hoping to retrieve, as it has very significant meaning to me. The bag is light brown destroyed leather with a zipper pocket on the cover flap and a carabiner style closure. It has two magnetic closing pockets on the front, under the cover flat. It has one main compartment and a hidden zipper pocket inside that compartment. This bag was handed down to me by my dearly missed brother and I would LOVE to have it back in my possesion!

Contents on the bag, which are inconsequential but may help in identification:
1 disconnected iphone 4, used for music and photos. Lock screen has a sunrise pic of the Temple of Transition (2011).
1 cannon digital camera in a small brown leather pouch, basically only used for BM and has pics from the last few years on it
1 black hydroflask metal water bottle
1 pair of tortoise shell Arnette sunglasses

Looking at that list makes me chuckle a bit; someone got a nice little bikescore if that was their goal! I rarely carry any of that stuff on me at night, but since it was early in the week, I was not worried about someone accidentally taking my bike. Please let me know if you have any info on this! Thanks for your time!

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Lost White Step-Through Bike w/ Blue Basket

Post by theCryptofishist » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Picture is huge; consider re-sizing.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Return to “Lost Bikes”