Lost pink/neon rainbow furry coat!!!

CelesteStarBurst
Burning Since: 2010

Lost pink/neon rainbow furry coat!!!

Postby CelesteStarBurst » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 pm

I believe my coat was lost this year somewhere near fractal planet. It is one of my designs and very loved.. it is long pile fake fur in neon green with pink and purple spikes... on the side of the jacket and on the sleeves I used pink fleece that has stars on it. There is a hood on it as well. If there is a tag it say C*Lust. Please email me or contact me on Facebook if you have found my beautiful coat I miss so much!

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Re: Lost pink/neon rainbow furry coat!!!

Postby Eric » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:49 pm

CelesteStarBurst wrote:Please email me or contact me on Facebook if you have found my beautiful coat I miss so much!

You miss it so much that it's taken 7 months to report it missing? The Burning Man Lost & Found department closed when tickets went on sale for the 2014 event in January, and anything that went unclaimed was donated to charity. They were open for almost 5 months after the event, for future reference you might want to report your lost items as quickly as possible when you return from the playa.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

Return to “Lost Clothing”