Lost Proto Tool box at gate outlet on roadside of 447

Nadafed
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Skinny Kittyish

Lost Proto Tool box at gate outlet on roadside of 447

Post by Nadafed » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 am

had a breakdown right as we got to road on Monday...Took all day to get parts and drove off with tool box on bumper at 9:45 Monday night at the turnout immediatley as you leave the dirt road onto 447.

Its a small Proto tool box full of Misc SnapOn Pliers and ratchet, Mac Sockets, Craftsman Sockets...Many of the Tools have my last name etched onto them... "Mueller"

Hope someone found them :-)...or better yet, hope someone who found them see's this :cry:

Nadafed

Re: Lost Proto Tool box at gate outlet on roadside of 447

Post by Nadafed » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:28 pm

I will provide a reward of any type aswell as provide shipping for the return of my little badass toolbox :-)

ygmir
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:46 pm

or hope some poor bastard didn't get a flat tire or other damage, from hitting it.

good luck on your search
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Nadafed

Post by Nadafed » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:00 pm

ygmir wrote:or hope some poor bastard didn't get a flat tire or other damage, from hitting it.

good luck on your search

I thought of thatbut I am pretty sure that it never even left the side of the road.it was fairly steep getting back onto the road and they were just starting the traffic purge, so after being Broke down for 10 hours after the line, I departed in a most timely manor. Lol. Don't even think it saw the pavement.

The more I think of what I tossed in that box before I lefy , the more I regret leaving in angst after sitting in line for 6/7 hrs and another 9/10 hrs hitchin rides n whatnot. Lol. People I tell ya!

but I will tell you that a native stopped to pick me up on the way back and Stopped to hook me up with Indian tacos and ribs, as well as a little care package for my partner that was waiting at the truck the whole time. :)

Return to “Lost Equipment & Tools”